Leadership Presence 30 Day Challenge
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 39 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Introduction into building your leadership presence and reputation.
- Ideas to create a leadership outfit.
- Body language gestures to convey more authority.
- Tips to communicate clearly and confidently.
- Written communication tips to polish your writing skill.
- Tips to position yourself as a leader on LinkedIn.
- You must have a desire to be a leader.
- A couple of minutes every day to watch the videos.
Building your leadership presence and reputation doesn’t happen automatically. You need to take control of your image, brand and mindset to help others see you as a leadership material.
How do you do this? Where do you start? There are a number of areas you can focus on and this course will introduce you to those areas:
- Your outfit needs to send the message that you’re a leader.
- Your body language needs to be confident and powerful.
- Your communication needs to be clear and confident.
- Your writing skill needs to be polished.
- Your mindset needs to help you think and make decisions like a leader.
The Leadership Presence 30 Day Challenge is a fast, easy and effective video course that will give you an introduction into developing your leadership reputation and brand.
The first part of this course focuses on your external leadership presence and you’ll learn how to create a leadership outfit and use powerful body language.
The second part of this course focuses on your communication and you’ll learn verbal and written communication hacks that will help you strengthen your leadership brand.
The last part of this course focuses on your internal leadership qualities, or your leadership mindset, and you’ll get ideas to connect with decision-makers, use visualisation and create your own leadership opportunities.
By the end of this course, you will be more aware of what you need to do to grow your leadership presence. You will have a clearer direction of where you need to go to continue building your leadership reputation.
This course is designed to be completed in 30 days. Every day for 30 days, you can watch one short video (2-3 minutes long) that shares an important insight or tip on building leadership presence. Each video is accompanied by a worksheet, allowing you to put into practice what you have learned.
INSTRUCTOR’S NOTE TO YOU:
My name is Kara Ronin and for the past five years I’ve been working with business people around the world to help them build presence, power and connections in business. When it comes to leadership, this an area I am very passionate about. I run the Leadership Presence Half-Day Masterclass all over Australia which has received many positive reviews. I have also been voted as one of the Top 100 Leadership Experts to follow on Twitter every month since May 2015. And my advice has been featured in Business Insider, TIME Inc., YFS Magazine, Leaders in Heels and more.
The biggest insight I have learned that I share with all of my students is this: nobody is born a leader. Leadership is a skill that must be learned, developed and refined over time. However many students don’t know where to start.
My goal for this course is to give you direction so you know where to start and what is important to focus on for your leadership presence. I will also give you valuable insights and tips to help you get started building a strong leadership reputation.
Your work should continue after this course. With what you have learned, you should commit to continually learn, improve and grow your leadership reputation.
Building leadership presence takes time. It’s really a lifelong commitment. This course will help you identify what's important so you know where to start.
- Entry to mid-level professionals who aspire to a leadership or senior level position.
- Growing entrepreneurs who want to establish a leadership reputation with their clients.
- Employees who feel overlooked or undervalued and want to change the perception others have of them.
- You will NOT like this course if you are looking for in-depth leadership training. This course is a basic overview so you know where to start.
Welcome to the Leadership Presence 30 Day Challenge video course! Here you'll discover what you're going to learn. Don't forget to download your schedule for the course.
Align your professional outfit with the corporate image that you represent. Worksheet included.
Match your body language with the impression you want to give. Worksheet included.
Learn why this simple technique can boost your leadership presence. Worksheet included.
Do you know what the most common business writing errors are? Learn in this video. Worksheet included.