NEW practicing material:
Practice tests to help you explore and apply knowledge. Very important to prepare you for real case situations and job interviews.
They are composed of multi-choice questions and with the right solutions, backed with further reasons and explanation of the right choice.
In this leadership and Management development course, you'll learn, refresh, or develop your knowledge to:
- Identify the difference between a leader and a Manager
- Be prepared to motivate people to achieve goals in easy and challenging times
- Have an overview of essential leadership tools and styles
- Reflect on your leadership role, attitude, and behavior
- Choose the right actions to improve your leadership quality – including communication.
- Master objections, resistance, and other difficult situations – confidently and convincingly
- Use proper and structured feedback sessions to keep your team at the top level
Leadership and Management requires solid soft skills that are dissected in this course
Become a leader that people will follow, not a manager that people don't like to work with.
The 'command and control' system doesn't work or provide all your teams' potential value and direct reports. This course shows you how to do that. By empowering people, understand them, and support their ambitions while tackling your team goals and objectives.
Besides templates and much other support material, you'll find some slides explaining how this course can help you in your career.