Leadership Lessons for Successful Startups
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The Leadership Approach That Works for Startups
- Why Managing a Startup Is Not The Same as Any Other Business
- Which Mindset Works Best in a Startup Environment (And Why The Wrong One Is Deadly)
- Why Culture Is Critical To Startup Success (And What To Do When People Outgrow It)
- A direct or indirect interest in leading a startup.
Leadership is a challenge at the best of times what with the shifting landscapes, the unknowns and the staff dynamics all making for a unique mix requiring a steady hand, a level head and many more qualities too long to list here.
However, all leadership roles are not equal, and while you may already be a successful business leader, this does not automatically mean you're a quality candidate to lead that new startup you're considering.
If you've never lead a startup then this course is for you.
Join me as I explain the uniquely particular dynamics of startup leadership. The pitfalls to avoid, the approaches that work - and those that don't (or won't.) How to set your cultural tone, the mindset of the team and knowing the importance of your numbers - especially "Dunbars" and what that means to your startup's future.
I'll discuss the importance of making your startup a 'drama free zone' and what happens if you don't. We'll discuss the all-important runway and burn metrics and why fear has no place in a startup (no matter what.)
If you're leading (or about to lead) your first startup then this training is perfect for you.
Enroll now, and I'll see you inside!
- Leaders who are (or about to be) running a startup and want to considerably improve their chances of survival.