Leadership - Leading a Community
What you'll learn
- Leadership of Communities
- Leading People
- What Leadership is
- What are Communities?
- The promise within Leading Communities
- Building Your own Communities
- Communicating with Communities
- Responsibilities of Community Leaders
- Feedback Channels
We have seen many forms of leadership in the past decade.
One of the leadership failings that seem to have developed in recent times, or become more prevalent is Community leadership with the advent of online community groups.
The concept of communities isn't new or revolutionary, but the impact on community members can be life changing in so many ways possible.
More than ever before, I believe we need community groups and interactions with one another.
Not just from a moral stand point, but for businesses.
Who is this course for?
Leadership who are trying to do some of the following:
- Businesses trying to foster deeper engagement with staff, customers and connected to them
- Health related communities
- Finance communities (debt, savings, investments etc)
- Arts and craft
- Charities or Non Governmental Organisations
- Social groups
- School groups
- Neighbourhood groups
- Political groups
- Religious communities
- Cultural communities
- Age groups
- Trade and other Associations
and so many others.
No doubt that community and interaction with people will be more important in our lives than ever in the coming years.
It is a good platform to help people reach their objectives, support them, provide information for them and do so much more.
The times when Community group leaders seem to do well and their members struggle should be over. Communities, one of key pillars is collective outcomes.
This is designed to help people thinking about setting up community groups, already in the leadership of community groups and community group members.
I believe we should have as many businesses, entrepreneurs, start ups, people with skills and as many of us running or having community groups as a channel to engage with and reach people. Because, it can be fulfilling, rewarding and most of all profitable, when done right: with respect, dignity and delivering on the promises made.
Thank you for stopping by.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone and Anyone
1). Strategic partnerships expert.
2). Business, Financial, Start Up, Small Business, Workplace Environment Education:
- Everything about your business: from management challenges, needing guidance and coaching to identifying opportunities, changes in your industry or in the wider world you can take advantage of, tax, product development, marketing staffing etc.
- Start up considerations, processes, priorities and much more
- Creating new income streams, sales, marketing, social media, etc
- Finance: Financial accounting made easy, financial control, ratios, technical accounting, management accounting and many more
3). Leadership, Management Education and Consulting.
4). Funding/Finance Education and Consulting:
- Resolving pain points around finance and funding for your organisation.
- Seeking finance from qualified investors, family offices and other verified sources.
- Supporting investors in identifying viable businesses and opportunities to invest in.
- Analysis of opportunities and presentation to various interests.
5). Mindset related Mentor, Teacher, Coach and Publisher.
Skills: Small business coaching, structuring, funding · Strategic Partnerships · Business Strategy · Leadership · Finance, Accounting etc