- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to become an authentic, impactful leader that inspires progression change and growth
- The difference between a manager and a leader and how to be more effective as a leader
- Understand different leadership styles and determine which style you are as a leader
- How to motivate your team to achieve goals, improve their skills and be more cohesive
- How to achieve results within your organization by being a strong leader
- How you can build trust with your team
- How to use creativity as a leader
- How to create a shared vision amongst your corporation and team
- How to empower people and influence behavior
- No prior knowledge is required
Leadership is about making others better through empowering them to be and do their best. Every business needs strong leaders to guide, inspire and impact those around them, to work together and achieve a common goal.
If you are ready to develop your leadership skills, to be someone that motivates others to be the best versions of themselves and surpass goals, then this is the course for you! Leadership: How to Influence, Inspire and Impact as a Leader, guides you from having a manager mentality to developing an attitude of leadership. You will be introduced to the various styles of leadership, learn about the effectiveness of each, and determine which style of leader you are. You will learn how to work with different levels of performers and how to inspire them to reach further success, how to effectively communicate and influence others to work towards your vision, and you'll learn how to do it in a way that's both informative and engaging!
Lorraine Wiseman has taught leadership to companies around the world for more than 25 years, teaching both hands on and at colleges and universities. This course brings Lorraine's 25+ years of experience and industry know-how, to you! Her unique teaching style comes from her experience in presidential roles in 7 companies, in 6 countries around the world.
What Will I Learn?
- The qualities of a great leader
- The difference between being a manager and a leader
- Traits VS behaviors
- Leadership styles: the impact they can have on an organization and potential results
- The significance of followership and how being a follower can make you a stronger leader
- Working with different levels of performers and how to influence them to achieve results
- Assembling the right team
- How to build a cohesive team
- Being an authentic leader
- Servant leadership
- Building trust through coaching and communication
- How to overcome blocks in creativity
- Choosing the right channel of communication in various circumstances
- Creating a shared vision and empowering your team
This course is also full of examples and activities that allow you to practice what you are learning. Work with Lorraine throughout 7 exercises to develop your skills and competencies to become a strong leader!
Learning from Leadership: How to Influence, Inspire and Impact as a Leader will benefit you professionally as you gain skills and acquire tools that will enable you to support your team!
Leadership can be challenging and complex. To navigate this maze you need to have a strong understanding of who you are, know what motivates your followers, communicate effectively and more!
By the end of this course you will be able to confidently and effectively influence and support those around you, empower your team to reach goals and more!
We look forward to seeing you in the course!
- Managers, company owners or people aspire to influence and inspire others
- Anyone looking to reach a leadership role within a company or organization
Welcome to this course on Leadership!
In this lesson, your instructor Lorraine Wiseman will share her experience as a global leader and leadership expert. Lorraine will share the tools you will learn in this course.
In this lesson you will learn the difference between counting vs creating value; circles of influence vs circles of power and leading people vs managing work.
In this lesson you will learn about the technical, human and conceptual characteristics and traits of a leader.
Task focused leaders will focus only on the project or expected outcomes and deliverables versus an employee focus where the leader will develop the employees motivate through the task while delivering results. In this lesson you will learn about the difference between each style of leadership!
In this lesson we explore the importance of followership and what effective followership is.