Certification-Leadership in Employee Relations & Engagement
What you'll learn
- Learn more meaningful and purposeful employee engagement and relations
- Learn alignment of Business and Employee management-engagement
- Learn to create a robust engagement plan and framework with different industry standard templates and formats
- Get access to Employee engagement and team building concepts with complete description, poster/announcement templates and the actual worksheet
- Get knowledge on cultural alignment and steps for activation of the desired culture in the organization as a culture manager
- Learn : The Employment Relationship, Employee Communication and Voice, Organization Culture and Workplace, Connection between Engagement and Performance, Concept or Remote engagement
- 3 Complete practical assignments on Employee Relations and Employee Engagement, 2 Quizzes, 1 Practice test
- Downloadable resources for Industry ready templates, policies and procedures with best practices & guides
- Get access to bonus content to be added every quarter based on the latest market survey, research and trends along with the actual reports or white papers
- Basic understanding of corporate industry
- Aware of different basic management terminologies
The Course Structure
The Course is designed to motivate the Managers, HR Professionals both existing and aspiring to learn and explore new trends around workplace and Talent management. They should be prepared to implement more meaningful and purposeful employee engagement and relations by aligning of business and employee management. They can create a robust engagement plan and framework by cultural alignment in the organization as a culture manager
This course is an opportunity to sharpen your leadership and management abilities, increase your efficiency for professional growth and make a positive and lasting impact in the organization.
The course consists of videos, practical assignment and industry standard templates or downloadable resources with several research papers as per the latest trend of the marketplace. Which will help the learner to use all the documents for the actual implementation of the concept in their workplace.
In this course first time you will not only get the opportunity to master the concept but will be able to become a practitioner & expert as you will get 20 Employee engagement and team building concepts with complete description, poster/announcement templates and the actual worksheet.
There will be a bonus content to be added every quarter based on the latest market survey, research and trends along with the actual reports or white papers.
Bonus: A Free eBook on Employee Engagement Model and Roadmap
The Study Plan
Engaging video lectures, case studies, guides, polices, downloadable resources and interactive exercises. This course is created to Learn how to be an effective Employee relations and engagement expert essential for any aspiring managers, leaders and entrepreneurs. Learn skills in Employee relations, Employee Engagement, Workplace best practices, Organizational culture and strategy to connect engagement with performance.
The study plan consists of four segments
Segment 1 (Section 1 to 6): The best engagement practices and ideas in an organization like Employment relationship, Engagement best practices, Employee Communication – Voice and wellbeing.
Segment 2 (Section 7 to 11): New trends and best practices around workplace and Talent management like Organizational culture, the present and future of the workplace and connecting engagement with performance.
Segment 3 (Section 12-13): Course work, assignments and downloadable resources like Remote work case study, Film study, assignments-practice test of Employee engagement and sample guides with survey design – Policy samples.
Segment 4 (Section 14-15): Practitioner/Expert level with Employee engagement and team building concepts with complete description, poster/announcement templates and the actual worksheet plus bonus content to be added every quarter based on the latest market survey, research and trends along with the actual reports or white papers
Section 1: Introduction
Introduction to Employee Relation
Employee Engagement Model and Road-Map - eBook
Section 2: The Employment Relationship
The Employment Relationship
The Situation and the Challenge: Accelerating a caring and agile, Managing Engagements
Section 3: Employee Engagement Best Practice
Introduction to Employee Engagement
What Drives Employee Engagement
The best strategies for employee engagement
What Employee Engagement Is—and Is Not
How to Develop and Sustain Employee Engagement
Enhancing employee engagement
Section 4: Employee Communication
Employee Commutation Strategy and Examples
Section 5: Employee Voice
Employee Voice Platforms and using it for strategy
Section 6: Employee Wellbeing
Physical wellbeing incentives
Section 7: Organization Culture
Introduction to Culture
Five steps to activate culture
Section 8: The Workplace
The Workplace: Emotional Workplace, Physical Workplace, Technological Workplace, Purposeful Workplace
Job Titles from Future
Future of Work and Workplaces
Section 9: Engagement and Performance
Engagement and Performance 1: Why engagement is a part of performance, not all engagements are equal
Engagement and Performance 2: Framework for Work engagement, Meaningful engagement
Engagement and Performance: In Conclusion
Section 10: Employee Reward and Recognition
Intro to Reward and Recognition
Reward and recognition Policy
Creating an Employee Recognition Program
Section 11: Everything Remote – Case Study
Everything Remote – Case Study: Plan ahead. Stay nimble, Connect. Share. Inspire., Remote not distant, Recalibrate, Agile and Responsive, Build Trust and Inspire Purpose
Section 12: Couse work and Film Study
A Film Study on Engagement
Create an Engagement Calendar
Assignment 1: Employee Engagement Practice
Assignment 2: Engagement Survey
Assignment 3: R&R Assignment
Practice Test on ER
Section 13: Resources on ER
Employee Recognition the complete guide
Employee Engagement Study
Employee engagement survey questions
Employee Recognition Policy
Rewards and Recognition policy
Section 14: Employee and Talent Engagement Practices
Employee and Talent Engagement Practices
Set the tagline and align the culture statement
Skip Level Meeting
Resignation and Exit Analysis
KYE: Know your Employees
Agile based Engagement
Online Session on Productivity & Effectiveness
Dialogue: Know your Colleagues
Role play based/dumb charade game
Online Cricket League
Master Chef: Team Based Food mixing competition
Treasure Hunt: code/puzzle/analytical based game
Activity for Know your employee/coworkers
Monopoly: strategy/profit making game in a virtual scenario
Anchor Hunt for Employee Video - We Love Our Workplace
Section 15 : Bonus Sessions on Engagement
2020 Trends in Global Employee Engagement
Who this course is for:
- A basic understanding of management functions
- A passion for management and leadership
- Any graduates and postgraduates
- Ready to explore new trends around workplace and Talent management
Around 13 plus years of experience in Global (India, US, Europe and UK) HR Practice & Policies, Learning and Development, People Development, Analysis, Compensation and Payroll, Compliance, Resource Allocation/Planning, Recruitment, Organizational Development, Performance Management, Team building, HRMS, Incident-Workforce Management, Automation, CSR and Digital Marketing.
Managed and delivered different sessions/seminars/workshop on Communication, Leadership, Process, Self-Management and Motivation in different Universities, Forums and Special groups.
Handled Corporate HR, Learning – Development, Project Management and Digital Marketing role for multiple locations like In India, USA, Europe and UK India streamlining the processes.
UPSKILLING : Create a Learning Organization - An Amazon Best seller in Human Resource Books
YATL: You Are The Leader - A complete guide and workbook for Leadership and Management Competency Development
LEREE: Leadership in Employee Relations and Employee Engagement - A Complete workbook to manage the talent to be a future ready leader with complete tool kit
Academic Background :
Alumni of Presidency College Kolkata WB, India.
Masters in Management with Specialization in HR/PM and Master in System Management
Post Graduate Diploma in Personal Management
Certified Lead Auditor, Train the Trainer, Compliance
Notable Engagement as a L&D Expert:
1. Guest Lecturer for Industry connect and Placement cell in Amity University, Brain ware University, University of Engineering and Management and Different Engineering Colleges of MAKUT like BBIT, BC Roy Engineering College, MCKV and Kolaghat Engineering College. Total more than 50 hours session with 2000 plus students
2. Member of the Board of Studies for Institute of Engineering and Management
3. Founder Member of HRGLF and active member of HR Shapers, HRFI and similar groups/forums
4. Participate in the final draft of training content for Apprentice under the National Skill Development Corporation through BOPT East, notable speaker in the east region industry connect session
5. Motivational Speaker, Whitepaper Contributor, Culture Manager, Leadership and Soft skill Trainer at a Global Level for the present organization
Responsibilities as Learning and Development Lead
• Training Content Development includes User Manual and Program design.
• Drive the training need analysis in functional, behavioral and leadership areas across all functions.
• Preparation of Training Calendar includes Classroom, Workshop, Online and On the Job Training.
• Monitor Training Dissemination and Conduct Model Training Sessions.
• Training feedback and effectiveness measurement integrate it with PMS and Career Plan.
• Assessment centre, Psychometrics test, Assignments and Automation/recording of Training Modules.
• Ensure development of training programs for ongoing business needs using robust principles of instructional design.
• MDP for Leaders and Managers and Fresher/Apprentice Program with BOPT.
Responsibilities related to Organizational Development
• Business effectiveness and customer services as part of a holistic OD intervention.
• Designed HR Connect framework to institutionalize structure HR to member connects and guidelines to facilitate member to member connect.
• Constantly conducting benchmarking exercises in the Organization to set the standard of assessment required to be finalized across the roles.
• Provide feedback and insights about organizational development, structure and proactively predict outcomes/prescribe actions to ensure smooth operation.
• Cross skilling and Leadership development of the resources for maximum utilization and growth of all individuals.