Leadership Essentials for High Performance Teams
What you'll learn
- Develop self-reflection capabilities through targeted analysis tools
- Determine unconscious biases that may negatively affect performance
- Build teams through shared vision, trust, competence, and confidence
- Create targeted exercises to build competence and confidence PRIOR to using real resources under real deadlines!
- Understand and implement root-cause analysis
- Understand and implement simple criteria matrix
- Understand and implement weighted criteria matrix
- Understand and implement risk analysis
- Develop and apply action plans with end states and exit plans
- Identify and mediate conflict
- Lead through change by understanding scope, size, impact, benefit, and implementation
- Basic computer skills
- Willingness to learn
Winning teams require coaching, purpose, collaboration, and candid feedback. When you lead your teams well, you boost competence, confidence, and shared vision. That's what leads to high performance! You MUST invest in the development of yourself and your teams. If you don't, performance stagnates, burnout results, and toxic work environments prevent talent from being recruited or retained.
Your team needs your leadership! Are you ready?? What's holding you back?! This course helps you analyze your strengths, biases, and emotional intelligence to lead your team to successful outcomes. Then you'll learn techniques for building and sustaining high performance, analyzing team dynamics, and applying problem solving techniques for immediate results. You'll also discover tools to mediate conflict and lead through change! Our consultants offer each of these lessons to organizational leaders for hundreds of dollars per hour. Here, YOU get a targeted primer in each for just pennies on the dollar! Isn't it time you invested in your success? Learn essential leadership skills to impact and influence, all while leading your teams to sustained high performance!
Who this course is for:
- Supervisors looking to boost team performance
- Project and Program managers
- Team leads and members with desire to improve performance
- Anyone looking to develop leadership skills!
Emily Elmore is a former Air Force pilot, author, and owner of The MotoDoll LLC | Brand Performance Management. Emily has a Master of Engineering and degree specialization in communication and management. After teaming up with designers, marketers, and content creation specialists she founded The MotoDoll LLC, specializing in brand management, marketing, and web design.
Emily served 9 years active duty as a pilot; she is credited with over 300 combat hours in Operations Enduring Freedom and Resolute Support. In 2016 she suffered a catastrophic injury that limits use of her right arm, but afforded her the opportunity to focus on her family. She is a married mother of two, committed to growing relationships and building brands that build community.