Become a Leader Development Course | Leadership Development
What you'll learn
- Leadership Development
- Leadership Skills
- Management Training
- Team Leadership & Management
- Soft Skills & Influence Skills
- Communoication Skills
Much leadership development is flat-out wrong. Feel-good principles such as "authenticity" make for good motivational talks, but aren't grounded in reality. This leadership development course, however, relies on data, and my leadership training at elite schools such Columbia Business School and the Kellogg School of Management.
I was a Vice President for a Google-accelerator startup, a Division Director in Toastmasters, and a Global Manager for PlayStation. I also held numerous leadership positions for startups of varying sizes.
This leadership course pulls from my direct experience and solid academic and expert sources such as a leading leadership researcher at Stanford Business School.
Key leadership topics:
Executive Presence with Gravitas
Team Management for Maximum Effectiveness
Team Leadership Skills
Soft Skills & People Skills
Communication Skills for Persuasion
Change Management Process
Data-Driven Leader Development
Business Communication Techniques
New Manager Training
MBA Leadership Training
Influence & Persuasion
Negotiation Techniques to Get What You Want
Power & Politics in Organizations
Getting Promoted & Earning More Money
Become a highly effective and successful leader using proven leadership principles! Learn how to rise the corporate ladder, build effective teams, get promoted, gain power, and lead organizations in 2022.
Buy this leadership development & management training course today.
"One of the best leadership development courses"
Strategies, tactics, and execution for managers, leaders, and those aspiring for leadership positions in organizations large and small.
Dekker Fraser, Master of Business Administration from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University &
Leadership Essentials at Columbia Business School in New York City
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring Leaders
- Aspiring Managers
- Team Leaders
- Business People
Marketing Management Experience
• Global Product Marketing & Brand Manager for Sony PlayStation
• Vice President of Marketing for a Google accelerator startup
• Senior Product Marketing Manager for a Series-A startup
• Product Marketing Manager for a Google-backed Series-D startup
• Director of Marketing for Ironclad Games / Flame Design
• SaaS Marketing Consultant
• MBA in Marketing from Northwestern University - Kellogg School of Management
• Leadership Essentials from Columbia Business School
• Bachelor of Commerce from Mount Allison University
• Master's and bachelor's business courses at BI: Norwegian Business School
• Presidential Scholar at Saint Mary's University
Academic & Volunteer Experience
• University MBA Program Advisor
• College Marketing Lecturer for Digital Marketing & Business Analytics
• Division Director and VP of Membership for Toastmasters International
• Board of Directors for a charity
Hello, my name is Jyra Galosmo! I am a co-instructor of Dekker Fraser. My goal is to help you easily achieve your goals and objectives, whether that means enhancing your existing skill set, gain productivity at workplace, differentiate yourself, learning the new technological skills that are required to improve your career. I am an experienced Virtual Assistant with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Microsoft Word, Administration, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, and Administrative Assistance. Strong administrative professional with a 2014 focused in matric from Saint Michael's College of Laguna.