- 30 mins on-demand video
- 1 article
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 3,500+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- After completing this course, you will be familiar with the standard model of most 21st century businesses. You will know about their culture, current trends and dynamics. In doing so, you will begin to see the common challenges that are faced by most leaders in today's business world. Upon completion, you will know how to manage these challenges. This course qualifies for 1.00 PDU credit hours toward the PMP® certification from PMI.
- No prerequisites for this course - A computer with Internet
Welcome to Leadership Challenges from LearnSmart.
LearnSmart is Project Management Institute (PMI)® Global Registered Education Provider (REP 3577). This course qualifies for the above credit hours toward the PMP® or CAMP® training contact hours or toward maintaining your current certification. Thus meeting the Professional Development Unit (PDU) requirement necessary to continue their PMP® Certification or for experienced project managers wanting to brush up on their education.
If you're interested in becoming an accomplished project manager, this training will give you valuable real-life project management techniques. Learn the skills you need to be an effective project manager - this course qualifies for 1.00 PDU credit hours toward your PMP® certification from PMI®.
Leaders in the 21st century must accommodate themselves to today’s rapidly evolving marketplace. Leadership Challenges will teach you about the characteristics of 21st century organizations. You will become familiar with current trends as they apply to business, and gain a better understanding of changing employee expectations and motivations in the workplace. This is the first course in a series of six courses on 21st century leadership.
Learn from others! Here are some reviews from the participants enrolled in this course (Click on reviews to see full list of reviews)
- Smart method to learn - This course is helpful and using smart way to motivate thinking and understanding. The instructor has a professional delivery method, and the he materials are interesting and creative specially the flashcards and the exercises -- Ibrahim Alsayed
- This course is of high quality - This course will let you become a PMP and CAMP master and it will explain you every concept. The instructor is highly engaging and highly motivating. Can't be better. Thank you -- Saber Tlili
- Excellent class! -- I already have my PMP, but wish I had this class as a study tool prior to taking the test. I am confident that a person who studies the materials presented in this course should have no problem with the exam. I took the class for the PDUs to keep my certification up. On completion of the class I followed the instructions, and had no problem registering the credits with PMI -- Robert Vroom
PMI, PMP, and CAMP are a registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Professionals looking to deepen their understanding of human resource and management responsibilities, and how to effectively do them.