Leadership Assessment & Development
What you'll learn
- Use your own assessment results to determine the best path to your personal leadership development
- Understand Your Strengths, Weaknesses and Blindspots on 7 Levels of Leadership
- Create a workplace culture of profitability, innovation, stakeholder loyalty, team coherence and personal satisfaction
- Apply cutting-edge leadership theory & practice to what's on your desk right now
- Manage the intangible elements of success
- Be ready for a deep dive into invisible aspects of leadership that make the difference between good and great work
- The content is evergreen - you can re-assess and re-visit this model for leadership evolution at every stage of your career
Increase your effectiveness and efficiency as a leader while building a resilient workplace culture. This course starts with a Leadership Self-Assessment to establish your personal baseline so you can apply what you're learning to what's on your desk right now.
We'll explore cutting edge leadership theories and practices including:
- taking accountability for 7 levels of success
- examining proven factors that make companies most resilient and most likely to retain employees and customers
- expanding your personal leadership capacity while growing "leaderfulness" in your team
- getting your highest returns on investment of cultural capital - an invisible, yet critical impact on profits, stakeholder loyalty, innovation and teamwork
The Leadership Assessment & Development Course, with over 2 hours of in-depth content, is for established business owners and executives who want to know how to leverage invisible drivers like values, vision, decision-making, commitment to excellence, team coherence, creativity, vitality, and satisfaction.
Along with video, slides, and supplemental materials, coaching questions for each of the 7 levels help you integrate what you're learning with what's going on in your world. Uniquely rich leadership content delivered by an executive consultant, author and former university professor.
Who this course is for:
- Business owners, executives, non-profit and governmental leaders who want to increase efficiency, effectiveness and satisfaction
- Business owners, executives, non-profit and governmental leaders looking for breakthroughs
- Leaders who like to stay at the cutting edge
Dr. Joni Carley draws from a unique depth and breadth of experience - ranging from the jungle to the boardroom, from C-suite consulting to speaking from the podium, from the African Bush to Asian Temples, from universities to the UN.
A former professor, she now consults with leaders, speaks, and provides media expertise on values-driven leadership and cultural development. Joni co-authored "Stepping Stones to Success, vol. 1," with Deepak Chopra & Jack Canfield.