Arduino Advanced: Build GUI/HMI on LCD
What you'll learn
- be able to control the large projects with new advance ways
- be able to monitor the projects on LCD more professional
- be able to build amazing GUIs on simple LCD
- learning basics of using LCD on arduino
- learning new methods and ideas in programming
- You should have some basic experience in arduino programming
- Its better to have basic knowledge about using the LCD with arduino
- You should have some programming methods experience, this course will push them further!
- Hardware: Arduino Uno + LCD
- Hardware: some basic circuits elements (resistors,LEDs, breadboard, wires, potentiometer)
Maybe You Are an Arduino Programmer who's working a kind of big project that have a lot of details, options, user interactions, and report a lot of information.
Maybe You Are a Student working on Arduino-based project, or You Are a Paid Developer who's asked to deliver a project on arduino, and You need to deliver the work on some Professional Looking system.
Or Maybe You Are seeking to learn a New and advanced techniques for programming and Hardware Implementation.
This course provides some advanced solutions and methods for controlling project, based on building simple UI (User Interfaces) on a normal LCD, which can be driven by simple methods of control and devices as simple as push button or as complicated as different automatic control methods.
The methods provided here should improve your programming strategies and thinking, and you should be able to build bigger projects easier! And there are some bonus methods and information in the lectures that can help you writing better and more advanced codes.
To Be Noted! The techniques provided here a pure programming techniques that can be easily applied to any other micro-controller you are working with, just take the concept, and apply it to any the other MCU language! To insure this Easily Possible, I provide deep explanations on the Theory itself, then I applied it on arduino while it's one of the best Hardware programming and prototyping platform available now a days. plus! If you faced any problems applying this technique to another language (other than pure assembly for sure haha), I Promise I'll do my best to help you applying it to that platform.
Hope you enjoy this course and find it useful, this is my first course here so please help me with your notes and ratings so I can build better courses for you in the future .
Who this course is for:
- engineering students
- any one who interested in embedded systems and arduino
- Anyone who wants to want use LCD more profisional
Studied Electrical Engineering at Yarmouk university in Jordan, have big interest in Embedded Systems design and Visual arts. Work as embedded systems engineer at MarsRobotic company, a pioneer company in UAVs, aerial mapping and photography, and Autopilot development in Jordan. My job is to provide electronic support in the company, to drive a quad-copter as aerial photographer and videographer, and handling the graphic design, the production and the video editing for the aerial videos. also I provide the embedded systems support from electronics to programming to the fixed-wing UAVs autopilots. trying to implement a freelancer job outside the company working time in free hand drawing, video editing, graphic design, online teaching and training, and word processing services. I'm new to Udemy so It would be great if you helped me with ratings and notes.