Law of Contract in India - Part I
- Common Sense, Legal Aptitude
This course explains the law of contract (as under Indian Contract Act, 1872) in a very simple and quick way. Students spend whole year in completing the course and understanding the law. Here you will be learning about the contract law very quick. My course is definitely going to help you in your law examination or entrance tests.
Please note that Indian Contract Act, 1872 is a big Act. This course covers only the following:
a. What is an agreement?
b. Difference between agreement and contract
c. Essential Elements of a valid contract
d. What is a valid, voidable and void contract?
e. Difference between void agreement and void contract.
f. Restitution of benefit
g. Difference between unenforceable contract and Illegal contract.
h. Legal Rules for valid offer.
i. Executed and Executory contract.
j. Rules relating to lapse of offer.
- Law students in India, anyone who is interested in learning about contract law in India
- What is an Agreement?
- More about Agreements and Contracts
- Essential Elements of a Valid Contract - I
- Essential Elements of a Valid Contract - II
- What is Valid Contract?
- What is a Voidable Contract?
- What is a Void Contract?
- What is a Void Agreement?
- Restitution of benefit
- Unenforceable Contract
- Illegal and Unlawful Contract
- Executed and Executory Contract
- Legal Rules for Valid Offer - I
- Legal Rules for Valid Offer - II
- Legal Rules relating to lapse of offer - I
- Legal Rules relating to lapse of offer - II
- Rules relating to valid acceptance - Rule 1
- Rules relating to valid acceptance - Rule 2
- Rules relating to valid acceptance - Rule 3
- Rules relating to valid acceptance - Rule 4
- Rules relating to valid acceptance - Rule 5
- Rules relating to valid acceptance - Rule 6 & 7
- Rules relating to valid acceptance - Quick Recap
- End of Part I
I have about 10 years of experience into diversified corporate roles. By qualification I am a graduate in commerce and law, post graduate in International Trade Law and a Company Secretary. I have studied variety of subjects during my academic years such as Law, Business, Management, Accounting, Finance, Commercial Contracts, International Trade, Securities laws etc.
On Udemy, I am attempting to make an effort to share whatever little knowledge I have with others.