Launching Your Own Mobile App Business
- 41 mins on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will understand the entire mobile app product lifecycle from app idea to app marketing.
- At the end of the course , you will receive a practical app launch plan template that can be used for your business using the knowledge learnt from this course.
- We will take you along on your mobile app business idea and get you started started on your product.
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
- Any student who is passionate about learning about the mobile app environment needed to launch their business.
Launching Your Own Mobile App Business is a course designed for non technical entrepreneurs and business owners coming from various fields who feel that they need to reach their customers through mobile but are not equipped with the knowledge to take the lead themselves. This course will help them understand the basic mobile app product cycle in order to prevent business failure that creeps up when you do not understand the environment you are operating in.
This course is not about business plan creation nor does it include a financial aspect of the mobile app business. It is purely a course based on practical lessons and industrial tips that will make you confident enough to launch your own mobile app business and take lead as an Entrepreneur.
We will start our journey with your business idea, refocus on the core elements that are essential for app success and then move to the design phase. In this phase you will get insight on mobile design through the eyes of an Entrepreneur, what questions should you be asking the designer and most importantly, when to hire a designer and what skills should you be looking at.
In the development phase, we will not get into the technical jargon but emphasise on what development decisions you would be interested in. When should you hire a developer and what to look for? Moving to the prelaunch and launch phase, Entrepreneurs will understand the mobile app marketing space , major distribution channels and how the policies that will impact their cashflow.
I have developed assignments and case studies specially to help my students grasp key concepts. Once you understand the mobile product cycle and your sphere of competence in each phase you will understand where to get help and where your expertise would be enough. As a result your business plan will reflect time tested insight and you will make better decisions ensuring a hike to success.
- Existing Entrepreneurs who have little or no technical background and want to grow their customer base to reach mobile customers.
- Mid career professionals who are looking for a career change or want to start their own mobile app business but do not know how to.
- Entrepreneurs-to-be, who require a solid guideline to start off their mobile app business idea.
- Business Owners
- Mobile Developers trying to understand the end to end product cycle.
In this lecture I will introduce the course and explain what the students will get out of the course.
You will learn how to find your target customer and what to avoid when finding him.
This lecture will guide you what to expect and how to collaborate with your designer.
At the end of this video, you have have a clear picture of your app requirement looking at the company product strategy.