Launching and Marketing Your First Game
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Launching First Computer or Mobile Game Game
- Marketing your Game
- Launching your first game
- Different types of Game Publishers
- Funding your Game Development
- Interest in Gaming Industry and developing your own Game.
- No game programming experience needed.
In this course you will learn about:
- Gaming industry as whole and why certain games don't perform well
- Different game distribution models
- Different methods to fund game development
- Project Management process involved in game development
- Marketing and advertising strategy
- Different type of game publishers to choose from
It is beginner level course to give you introduction to launching and promoting your first game. If you are professional game developer but struggling to launch your first game then it will be useful for you too.
Wish you all the best!
- Game Developers
- People Interested in playing games
- Marketing Professionals
- Game Publishers