Launch Your Startup Without Code – Build an App in 1 Day
What you'll learn
- Quickly validate your business or feature idea by building an MVP
- Build and launch a website and mobile apps for iOS and Android without any coding
- Design mockups and clickable prototypes with Figma
- Learn how to flesh out and validate your idea with lean startup methods
- Gather customer feedback before and after your launch to inform your product strategy
- Build beautiful landing pages in 1 hour using Carrd
- Set up automated email marketing campaigns with Zapier, Mailchimp and Gmail
- Get paid by integrating payments into your app with Stripe
- Set up a lightweight CRM system with Airtable
- Learn how to use the latest no code tools
In this hands-on course, you will learn everything you need to know to launch your startup and build a mobile and web app without writing any code.
Go from idea to App Store launch for iOS or Android within just 2 hours.
You don't have to be a software engineer or spend a lot of money hiring one to create your MVP within 1 day to validate your startup or feature idea with real users. This will enable you to learn, iterate, and improve your product quickly, following a lean startup best practice.
You will earn all the essential steps to start your product-based business:
Validating ideas and opportunities
Building your website and visuals with Canva & Carrd
Setting up your CRM for email marketing with Airtable, Mailchimp & Gmail
UX / UI design, wireframing and prototyping with Figma
Building your mobile app with Adalo
Enabling payments with Stripe
Integrating analytics to understand your user behavior with Mixpanel
Automating workflows and connecting with other apps with Zapier
You will be introduced to the latest and most popular no-code tools out there that enable you to build something quickly on your own. At the end of the course, you will be able to launch your own app on the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store.
Get practical tips and first-hand insights from your instructor Sebastian, who has launched several online businesses himself.
You will also get access to our community of makers, where you can share your work and get valuable feedback.
Sebastian Hoffmann is a Product Management Leader at DAZN and a former strategy consultant at PwC. Throughout the past nine years, he gained experience in various positions at startups, scale-ups, and corporates. He founded multiple online businesses and is a featured expert in publications such as Wired, NASDAQ, or Hackernoon.
Who this course is for
Small business owners
Corporate Innovators & Intrapreneurs
And even developers!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to quickly test ideas with an MVP
- Entrepreneurs who want to launch an online business
- Small business owner who want to create a mobile and web app for their business
- UX designers, researchers and marketers who want to validate ideas with real users
- Product Managers who want to spin up something quickly without waiting for UX or engineering
- Anyone in an organization who wants to share an idea and get stakeholders onboard
- Students who want to build something as an assignment
- Engineers who don't want to spend too much development effort upfront
- Startups with limited budget for engineers
Sebastian is a Senior Product Manager at DAZN for Retention, facilitating growth by giving customers a great membership experience. Throughout the past nine years, he gained experience in various positions at startups, scale-ups, and corporates in both B2C & B2B.
As a passionate product and business builder, he is enthusiastic about no-code enabling anyone to prototype quickly and turn an idea into a business. Most recently he launched Memoly, a subscription manager app for iOS and Android as a solo maker.
Previously, Sebastian led the product team as Head of Product at Traxpay, a FinTech startup where he took the product from launch to >€100m monthly transacted volume.
In 2018, he co-founded CoinMirror, a cutting-edge platform that democratizes investing in digital assets.
Earlier in his career, Sebastian helped leading companies develop strategies to succeed in the digital age as a management consultant at PwC and Capgemini.
He is a featured expert in publications such as Wired, NASDAQ or Hackernoon and freelance consultant for product management, UX/UI and growth. Sebastian has a background in software development and holds a Master's degree in Information Science from the University of Amsterdam.