Launch an App Without Code – Build your MVP in 1 day
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 8 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Quickly validate your business or feature idea by building an MVP including website, prototype and mobile app
- Build and launch mobile apps for iOS and Android without any coding
- Create mockups and clickable prototypes with Figma
- Learn how to flesh out and validate your idea with lean methods
- Gather customer feedback before and after your launch to inform your product strategy
- Build beautiful landing pages within 1 hour using Carrd
- Set up automated email marketing campaigns with Zapier, Mailchimp and Gmail
- Get paid by integrating payments into your app with Stripe
- Set up a lightweight CRM system with Airtable
- Start your own online business within a week without spending money for external resources
- Learn how to use the latest no-code tools of 2020
- Anyone with an internet connection can get started right away
This is the most concise, hands-on course on Udemy on how to build a mobile app without writing any code. Condensed in 2 hours, you will learn how to go from idea to launch on iOS and Android.
You don't have to be a software engineer or spend a lot of money to spin up an MVP within 1 day and validate your startup or feature idea with real users. This will enable you to learn, iterate, and improve your product quickly, according to the lean startup approach.
You'll learn all the essential steps to start a product-based business:
Validating an idea
Building a website with Canva & Carrd
Setting up a CRM for email marketing with Airtable, Mailchimp & Gmail
UX / UI wireframing and prototyping with Figma
Designing and building a mobile app with Adalo
Enabling payments with Stripe
Integrating analytics to analyze user behavior with Mixpanel
Automating workflows with Zapier
You will be introduced to the latest and most popular no-code tools out there that enable you to build something quickly on your own. At the end of the course, you will be able to launch your own app on the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store.
Get practical tips and first-hand insights from your instructor Sebastian, who has experience in launching several online businesses.
You will also get access to our community of makers, where you can share your work and get valuable feedback.
Sebastian Hoffmann is a Product Management Leader at DAZN and a former strategy consultant at PwC. Throughout the past nine years, he gained experience in various positions at startups, scale-ups, and corporates. He founded multiple online businesses and is a featured expert in publications such as Wired, NASDAQ, or Hackernoon.
Who this course is for
Small Business Owners
Corporate Innovators & Intrapreneurs
And even developers!
- Anyone who wants to quickly test ideas with an MVP
- Entrepreneurs who want to launch an online business
- UX designers, researchers and marketers who want to validate ideas with real users
- Product Managers who want to spin up something quickly without waiting for UX or engineering
- Anyone in an organization who wants to share an idea and get stakeholders onboard
- Students who want to build something as an assignment
- Engineers who don't want to spend too much development effort upfront
- Startups with limited budget for engineers