Launch a Mastermind - Consultants, Speakers, and Influencers
What you'll learn
- How To Launch A Mastermind Group
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Starting and Launching Your Very Own Mastermind
- How To Make Money From A Mastermind
- Create A Business Model That You Can Clone & Add Additional Revenue Streams.
- Desire to gather people together to help each other
- Access to online conference tools (Zoom)
- Be comfortable leading a group
How to Start a Mastermind Group
Learn the Mastermind Secrets to Create a Group With The Desire To Help Each Other Succeed
7 Reasons Why You Should Start A Mastermind
If you are an author, speaker, or influencer, starting a mastermind has many benefits.
Here are 7 reasons why you should start a mastermind group:
Connect with your audience in a group setting.
Raise your personal profile and visibility.
Monetize your influence.
Establish strong relationships with experts and influencers as an industry leader.
Develop and build your community.
Freedom. Run your mastermind from anywhere in the world.
Create a business model that you can clone and add additional revenue streams.
Who this course is for:
- Authors, speakers, and influencers who want to expand their business offerings
- Entrepreneurs who are ready to raise their profile and monetize their skills
- Consultants that would like to scale their knowledge
Sarah Laws is an award-winning entrepreneur, business consultant, and marketing nerd whose passion is helping businesses grow and ending entrepreneurial loneliness.
For more than 9 years, Sarah has been helping others critically examine their businesses from new perspectives and to identify gaps and missing systems. As the founder of Martini Mastermind, Sarah helps business owners connect, share good times, and shift their businesses for ultimate success.
Whether working with start-ups or multi-million dollar companies, her core values remain the same: be kind, have fun, always be learning, and people over profit.