Complete Agile Scrum, Basics of Kanban SAFe + Confluence
What you'll learn
- Will provide you very good understanding for Agile and Agile Manifesto
- It will give you detail understating for Scrum
- It will help you with the concepts of Kanban and SAFe
- It is very useful for Beginners, Professionals with basic, moderate knowledge, who want to learn Agile and its concepts
- Will provide clear highlight on the Role of Scrum Master
- It is helpful for Product Owners to comprehend their responsibilities.
- the responsibilities of developers are made extremely clear.
- No Experience required
This course is useful for all level of professionals, students who want to learn about Agile and Scrum, It is designed in such a way that it will help in your various Scrum certifications of Agile, It will provide you the downloadable material as PDF which you can refer anywhere in just 5-10 mins. After completing this course you will be chaps in Agile and Scrum. We have provided basic level of SAFe not in detail because they have their copyright material, but here it is enough that you will understand very clearly which is SAFe.
In this course we will discuss about the Agile, Agile Manifesto.
Also will put light on Kanban and SAFe (Basic details).
This course will provide you deep knowledge about Scrum.
Below pointers will be covered in Scrum
What is Scrum, lean thinking and Empiricism
What are the pillars of Scrum.
We will discuss about the Scrum values
What are the Scrum Events & their Sequences
Detail discussion about the Scrum Artifacts
Who are all part of the Scrum Team and their responsibilities.
Product Owner roles and responsibilities in details
Scrum Master roles and responsibilities in details
Developers roles and responsibilities in details
Details discussion about the Scrum Cycle - Sprint
We will discuss about Rules of Scrum, During the Sprint
Few important Points to remember for Scrum.
What are the major differences between Scrum Guide 2017 vs 2020
Who this course is for:
- Developers, Scrum Master, Product Owner, Project Manager, Testers etc
Mohammad is having around 15 Years of IT Industry experience, worked with top companies in their Agile Transformation journey, Currently working as an Enterprise Agile Coach, He started his career journey as an Agile Developer Scrum Master then Enterprise Agile coach. He trained more than 1000+ professionals in his Agile journey till now. Nadeem is certified SPC, PMP, PSM-II, PSM-I, PSPO-II, PSPO-I, SSM, PAL, PSK, SP.