LastPass and Google Authenticator for Password Security
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of this course you will learn how to save and store your passwords securely
- You will learn how to use multifactor authentication to increase your account security
- You will learn how to make unique passwords without the need to remember each one
- Email Account
- At least one online account to save and use in LastPass (eg Facebook)
- Smart phone (Android version 2.1 or later, iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad, with iOS 5.0 or later, BlackBerry device, with OS 4.5-7.0)
- Internet Browser (Internet Explorer 8+, Firefox 2.0+, Chrome 18+, Safari 5+, Opera 11+) - Chrome preferred
- Computer with iOS or Windows
- using the same password for multiple user accounts?
- having trouble remembering all your username and password combinations?
- forgetting usernames or passwords and have to reset them?
This course will help you.
This course uses a tool for your browser called LastPass which remembers your passwords securely, so that you can open your accounts safely and quickly.
We show you what LastPass can do and walk you step by step on installation and setup, so you can be safer and more productive online.
- Anyone that struggles to remember all their passwords
- Anyone who uses the same password more than once
- Anyone who has passwords that are easy for hackers to guess
- People with little or limited computer knowledge
- For the safety conscious
In this introduction video I walk through some of the possible methods in which you are currently storing passwords and why you could be at risk.
This course walks step by step on how to install, setup and operate LastPass. In this video you will see a demonstration of how LastPass works and what to expect from using the system.