Survival Mandarin Chinese- Get Ready for China in 1 Hour
- You don't need to know any Mandarin Chinese. We are starting from the very beginning, so just bring yourself!
IMPORTANT: This is a free taster of my full Mandarin Chinese preparation course: Crash Course Chinese- Ready for China in 2 HOURS!!
Heading to China and worried about the language barrier? Afraid of being stranded in the middle of China, unable to speak Chinese? Last Minute Chinese is here to help!
Take this course and, in just 1 hour, get PRACTICAL Mandarin Chinese to help you survive and thrive in the Middle Kingdom!
We cover :
- How Mandarin Chinese Words (Characters, Tones, Pinyin)
- Key Chinese Culture Tips
- Key Survival Tips
- And lots more key survival phrases!
Don't waste time learning unnecessary textbook vocab and phrases you'll never use. This course has everything a complete beginner needs to know. This method has been very successful with all of my face-to-face students here in China, and now I'd like to share it with you. Don't worry if you haven't studied Mandarin Chinese before- we are starting from the beginning!
Take this course, wow your Chinese hosts, and make the most of your time in China!
- Are you planning to visit China?
- Thinking of moving to China?
- Working with Chinese people and need key Mandarin Chinese phrases?
- Or just interested in expanding your mind by learning some Mandarin Chinese?
- If any of the above look familiar, this is the course for you!
- What are Characters?03:10
- What is Pinyin?03:08
- What are Tones?03:32
- Hello, Goodbye01:06
- Thanks! You're welcome!01:15
- Me, You and Stu01:16
- Us and Them01:34
- Mine, mine, mine!02:42
- Unit 1 Quiz10 questions
- The Good, The Bad and The Delicious01:50
- To Be, Or Perhaps, Not To Be01:52
- This and That01:57
- Question Time01:34
- Can you...?03:29
- Unit 2 Quiz10 questions
- Zero To Hero02:19
- It's A Numbers Game02:05
- The Dreaded Teens01:11
- Moving On Up01:08
- When I Was 21, It Was A Very Good Year01:43
- 100 And Going Strong01:45
- Almost Eleventy01:17
- Unit 3 Quiz10 questions
- Pizza, Anyone?01:57
- How Much Is It?00:58
- Money Money Money!01:55
- Time And A Half01:52
- Hold On A Minute!01:56
- Morning Glory01:15
- Good Afternoon, Good Evening and Good Night01:48
- Unit 4 Quiz10 questions
- Recommended Tool- Pleco Chinese Dictionary03:06
- Recommended Tool- Anki Flashcards03:46
Hi! My name is Francis, I'm from the UK, and I'm a qualified IELTS Examiner. I have been living in China since 2011, helping students to get high scores in their IELTS exam.
I believe that understanding is the key to success in the IELTS exam, so my IELTS courses teach:
1) HOW the IELTS examiner decides your score
2) WHAT you can do to meet the IELTS examiner's requirements
I'm also a keen language learner, and have achieved fluency in Mandarin Chinese and Spanish. If you are interested in learning beginner Chinese, check out my two Chinese courses- you can even try one for free!