Survival Mandarin Chinese- Get Ready for China in 1 Hour
- You don't need to know any Mandarin Chinese. We are starting from the very beginning, so just bring yourself!
IMPORTANT: This is a free taster of my full Mandarin Chinese preparation course: Crash Course Chinese- Ready for China in 2 HOURS!!
Heading to China and worried about the language barrier? Afraid of being stranded in the middle of China, unable to speak Chinese? Last Minute Chinese is here to help!
Take this course and, in just 1 hour, get PRACTICAL Mandarin Chinese to help you survive and thrive in the Middle Kingdom!
We cover :
- How Mandarin Chinese Words (Characters, Tones, Pinyin)
- Key Chinese Culture Tips
- Key Survival Tips
- And lots more key survival phrases!
Don't waste time learning unnecessary textbook vocab and phrases you'll never use. This course has everything a complete beginner needs to know. This method has been very successful with all of my face-to-face students here in China, and now I'd like to share it with you. Don't worry if you haven't studied Mandarin Chinese before- we are starting from the beginning!
Take this course, wow your Chinese hosts, and make the most of your time in China!
Who this course is for:
- Are you planning to visit China?
- Thinking of moving to China?
- Working with Chinese people and need key Mandarin Chinese phrases?
- Or just interested in expanding your mind by learning some Mandarin Chinese?
- If any of the above look familiar, this is the course for you!
- 03:10What are Characters?
- 03:08What is Pinyin?
- 03:32What are Tones?
Hi! My name is Francis, I'm from the UK, and I'm the founder of Last Minute English.
Last Minute English creates online video courses to help you improve your spoken and written English, with a particular focus on English exams like the IELTS.
I'm a qualified IELTS Examiner. I have been living in China since 2011, helping students to get high scores in their IELTS exam. I believe that understanding is the key to success in the IELTS exam, so my IELTS courses teach:
1) HOW the IELTS examiner decides your score
2) WHAT you can do to meet the IELTS examiner's requirements
I'm also a keen language learner, and have achieved fluency in Mandarin Chinese and Spanish. If you are interested in learning beginner Chinese, check out my two Chinese courses- you can even try one for free!