Build a Task Scheduler Admin Panel with Laravel
What you'll learn
- Make use of Laravel Command Scheduler in order to schedule tasks from a database
- Create model observers and Notification Events
- Use Query Caching to improve performance
- You should have a basic PHP skills and Object Oriented Programming.
- You should also basic basic HTML and CSS skills
- Must have Laravel Homestead already installed and ready to use
Improve your Laravel knowledge by creating a real-life project that uses advanced techniques like task scheduling, events and notifications.
Create a task scheduler admin panel using the latest Laravel Framework.
By the end of this course, you will acquire sufficient knowledge on:
Events and Listeners
By using Laravel, you not only can improve your development speed but you also deliver better looking projects.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for developers who want to build an original project and learn about advanced Laravel topics like Events and Model Notifications
When I was 17 years old I started teaching myself PHP because I found it interesting and easy to learn (also it looked a lot like C++). I've developed a wide variety of applications ranging from internal web portals for call centers to tailor made web applications for external customers. I work as a full time web developer and I enjoy every second of it.