Laravel Query Builder
- Basic understanding of MySQL
- Basic familiarity with Laravel's Eloquent
In this course, we will go through Laravel's query builder together and understand how to fully utilize its power. We will be working with "sakila" sample database where we will write raw sql queries and then we will translate those raw queries using query builder. By the end of this course, you should be more than comfortable with query builder to use it in any of your project or at your work.
- Fullstack developers
- PHP developers
- Web developers
- Backend Developers
- Understanding how to run a basic query and get results from database
- Understanding different ways of using the WHERE keyword according to our needs
- Exploring different conditionals in query builder
- Understanding Joins in MySQL
- Understanding subqueries
- Understanding complex joins
- Handling subqueries within a query and then joining results
My web development journey kicked off when a friend of mine needed some help with his website. I still remember the pain that I went through while trying to change text and some images. However, I was completely mesmerised by the whole notion of instructing web browser to do as how i would instruct it .
It was around 2008 when i decided to pursue web development as a career. In contrast to lot of great self taught programmers, I took the traditional route of going to university and did my B.Sc ( Hons ) in Applied Computing. Since then I have never looked back and have only moved forward.
Programming and any thing web related is my passion and I have put endless hours in acquiring the required theoretical and practical knowledge to get where I am.
My goal is to sum up the knowledge I have acquired over the years; break it down and teach others in simple English, hoping that some body out there might find it beneficial.