Laravel 9 - News Portal Website for Beginner to Advanced
What you'll learn
- Laravel 8 or Laravel 9 from scratch
- Laravel Fundamentals (A to Z)
- Laravel Single and Multi Auth (with Guard) System
- Visual Studio Code Editor and Important Plugins
- Laravel CRUD option
- Complete Multi Language System in Laravel
- Laravel Login System
- Forget Password and Reset Password Sytem
- Email Verification System Logic and Implementation
- Contact form email sending using Ajax
- Newsletter email sending using Ajax and email verification
- Website Color Settings Option
- Website logo, favicon and other items setup
- Admin and author profile managements
- Security for post section in author section
- Photo uploading system
- Toastr message notification system
- Home page search option using chained select with jquery
- Uploading project in web server
- Email sending in web server
- Basic Knowledge in PHP Language
- Basic Knowledge in OOP Concept
- Knowledge about using local server. Ex: xampp
- Basic knowledge about HTML, CSS and Bootstrap
- Basic knowledge about using code editor like Notepad++, Sublime Text or any
In this course, I have taught the students the Laravel framework from scratch. After showing all the basics of Laravel, authentication system, template mastering etc., I have developed a complete News Portal System with the latest version of Laravel, Laravel 9.
The persons who are very beginner in Laravel and only have few php and oop idea, they will be benefitted the most from this course. But the advanced persons will also get help from this course, because I have coded following the standard and showed some advanced features.
Admin Panel Features:
Admin can create, edit and delete Authors.
Admin can change the website color
Admin can change logo, favicon etc.
Admin can change top bar information.
Admin can control the home page information.
Admin can create, edit and delete languages.
Admin can create, edit and delete news categories and subcategories.
Admin can create, edit and delete news posts.
Admin can create, edit and delete FAQs.
Admin can create, edit and delete Online Polls.
Admin can create, edit and delete Live Channel items.
Admin can create, edit and delete photos for the photo gallery.
Admin can create, edit and delete photos for the video gallery.
Admin can create, edit and delete the social items.
Admin can create, edit and delete advertisements.
Admin can send email to subscribers.
Admin can control the share and comment section during post.
Admin can change his own photo, information and password.
1. Author can change his own photo, information and password.
2. Author can create, edit and delete news posts.
Who this course is for:
- Persons who want to learn a php framework from scratch
- Persons who want to learn making a complete web application from beginning
- Persons who are looking for a good job in web development sector
- Persons who want to learn laravel very well to be able to make awesome products to sell from their websites
I am a professional web designer and web developer. I graduated from Khulna University, Bangladesh in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE). I have over 10 years of experience in the software and web development sector. I created a lot of projects in PHP, WordPress, Codeigniter, and Laravel for national and international clients.
I was one of the top-rated workers in Upwork (previously odesk and elance). But when I felt like this I need to do something different for myself, I started to create my own web application products for Envato. In the Envato marketplace, I am an Elite author and have 40+ web applications there.
I design, develop, plan, and do marketing all by myself and I love to do that. I feel I need to share something with the people. So I have come to Udemy and trying to build some awesome courses so that students can become benefited from me and learn new things always.