Laravel 9 From Beginner To Freelancer
What you'll learn
- understand the MVC and Laravel Architecture
- develop any system or software project from both backend and frontend.
- design and implement relational database system
- be able to work as a freelancer full stack developer.
- create an API for Mobile Development
- create an API to connect backend with Web or Mobile application
- Basics of any programming language, PHP is preferred
using Laravel is a great way to start your own work as a freelancer since it is an amazing and simplest way to create any software project like an E-commerce application, Learning Management system, Restaurant Management, school management, Dashboard, as well as creating an API to create a powerful mobile application.
this course is divided into Four Sections:
- The Basics.
-Blog Project - Beyond the Basics.
-Create a Real-World Project
this course will start with you from the basics of Laravel such as MVC, Database, Layout, Migrations ...etc, after that, you will create a real project based only on your basic knowledge, after that will start with intermediate topics like Cache, file storage, along with continues improve the project and start with a new project. then more advanced topics will be explained like Many to many relationship notifications, observers, events, and services along with creating a Dashboard project.
finally, we will create an API in order to communicate with the frontend, like mobile apps or web apps.
with this course.
in this course, we have explained the last version of Laravel from A to Z, in the simplest way and explained the best ways to do things instead of explaining every way and then selecting the best.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to start working as a freelancer full stack web and mobile developer
I have a master's degree in Management Information System (MIS), I have been working at Cihan University as a Lecturer Assistant for three years, I am a freelancer Web and Mobile Developer, and I have a Youtube channel for teaching a variety of subjects related with programming languages and frameworks such as Kotlin, Dart, Laravel, and Flutter.