Laravel 8.X and 7.X from beginners to master.
What you'll learn
- How To Install Laravel
- Learn Basic Routing
- Learn How To Use PHP Artisan Commands
- Learn How To Create Models & Controllers
- Learn How To Create Views Using Blade
- Connect Website To Database & Create Tables
- How To Create A Complete CRUP APP In Laravel
- Intermediate PHP knowledge
- Basic Object Oriented Programming Skills
- Basic Understanding Of Html & Css
In this course, we're gonna learn from scratch and step by step, how to create a complete Laravel E-commerce WebApplication with seven different credit cards for payment: Visacard, MasterCard, AmericanExpress, UnionPay, Diners Club, JCB, and Discover, and PayPal.
We're gonna learn :
How to create and view products, products categories, sliders;
How to select a product by category;
How to add products to cart;
How to update products item quantity and how to remove item products;
How to customize checkout form for online payment with stripe API;
How to customize checkout form for online payment with PayPal API;
How to save and display Client orders;
How to export Client orders from Laravel to PDF.
In this course, we will learn from scratch, step by step, the basics of Laravel. We are going to code with Laravel 7.X.
We will learn:
On setting up a Laravel project. We will see in great detail how to set up a Laravel project;
The Model View Controller concept;
The Basic Routing;
With much more details on the Controllers (extending between models and views);
How to use the Blade templating template in a Laravel project. Which has the role of being able to avoid the reuse of similar HTML codes;
With much more detail on models and migrations;
Laravel Collective is a form system clean for Laravel.
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate PHP Developer
- Web Developers Who Want to Take Their Skills To A Higher Level
- Web/Software Developers Who Want To Learn Laravel
- Junior/Senior PHP Developers Who Want Learn Laravel
My name is Nkele Nkele Héritier. I am a computer engineer.
I am certified in Web Design by The University Of Michigan. I am 27 years old, born in the port city of the Democratic Republic of Congo (Matadi), I am single and I currently live in Kinshasa.
I am the third born in a family of 5 children. I have an undergraduate in pedagogy and industrial computing and networks at ISPT-KIN.