Laravel 6 PHP Framework for Just Beginners
- OOP (Basic)
- Basic HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- Local Server : Xampp/Wampp/Vertrigo/Mamp
- Text Editor/IDE: Sublime Text, Visual Studio Code, Netbeans, PHPStrom, Atom etc
Laravel 6 Framework Course on Udemy.
I Update the new Section as Multi-Authentication User and Roles On Dec 28, 2019
Laravel is an open-source PHP framework, which is robust and easy to understand. It follows a model-view-controller design pattern. Laravel reuses the existing components of different frameworks which helps in creating a web application. The web application thus designed is more structured and pragmatic.
Why We Should Learn Laravel?
Laravel is a first development life cycle and less code functionality
it's easy to learn
making web applications faster
configuration error and exception handling
automation testing work.
URL Routing Configuration is very high in Laravel.
Scheduling tasks configuration and management
It has a huge community
Most importantly it's very easy to get a job if you have Laravel skills.
This course you will not just learn you actually doing it. Learn and apply this on a live project with me.
Sound Great right?
Click the "Enroll Now" button at the top right now!
I am excited to see you in this course!
- This course only for Beginner
- Who are not familiar with Laravel 6
- What is MVC and Its Benefits02:13
- Chance To Update Yourself.00:32
- Where You Get All Files and Source Code01:31
- Excise File for Download00:24
- Why Laravel Frameworks01:55
- Laravel Features03:13
- Course and Development Prerequisite01:14
- How to Update Your Local Host PHP Version08:52
- How to Install Laravel 6 in your localhost07:04
- Laravel File Structure03:59
- Create Page by Laravel Material Design Part 110:07
- Create Page by Laravel Material Design Part 210:55
- Create Database and Configuration02:37
- Create Larave Routes06:20
- Create Larave Controller07:43
- Create Laravel Model and Migrate08:43
- Design Create Page11:00
- How to Insert Data From Create Page Part 111:36
- How to Insert Data From Create Page Part 211:30
- How to Read Data From the Database11:12
- How to Edit Data in Laravel16:32
- How to Update Data in Laravel05:37
- How to Delete Data from the Database12:31
- How to Add Pagination in Laravel04:01
- Install Laravel 606:49
- Create Database and Configuration03:20
- Laravel Default Authentication Login, Register12:04
- Laravel Default Authentication Reset Password11:51
- Laravel Default Authentication Change Password Part 114:11
- Laravel Default Authentication Change Password Part 213:28
- Laravel Default Authentication Change Password Part 307:58
- Update Authentication Page02:47
- Install Laravel in Local Host06:34
- Crate Database and Configuration03:06
- Laravel Default Authentication System07:02
- Design Database Table06:45
- Multi-auth Users and Roles Part 108:30
- Multi-auth Users and Roles Part 204:46
- Multi-auth Users and Roles Part 312:17
- Multi-auth Users and Roles Part 415:13
- Multi Auth Logic with Middleware Part 110:10
- Multi Auth Logic with Middleware Part 211:14
- Multi Auth Logic with Middleware Part 313:04
- Multi Auth Logic with Middleware Part 416:18
- Update Register Form16:01
- What is Middleware01:33
- How to use Middleware11:03
- Course Update00:11
Hi! I'm Kazi Ariyan. I'm a web developer with a serious love for teaching I am a founder of eLe easy Learning and a passionate Web Developer, Programmer & Instructor.
I am working online for the last 7 years and have created several successful websites running on the internet. I try to create a project-based course that helps you to learn professionally and make you fell as a complete developer. easy learning exists to help you succeed in life.
Each course has been hand-tailored to teach a specific skill. I hope you agree! Whether you’re trying to learn a new skill from scratch or want to refresh your memory on something you’ve learned in the past, you’ve come to the right place.
Education makes the world a better place. Make your world better with new skills.