Arabic Language Course تعليم العربية لغير الناطقين بها
What you'll learn
- The way to read and write Arabic letters, and save the most important Arabic words
Welcome to the Arabic language course for non-native speakers
My dear students, this course is about how to teach you the Arabic language in an interactive and attractive way, using the latest means and technologies.
I assure you, my dear students, that this course for teaching Arabic to non-Arabic speakers will be interesting and useful, in addition to working on exercises and applications to an appropriate degree for you.
In short, this course will be the best way to learn Arabic online.
If you are going to learn with me from scratch, your current level is 'Low Beginner'. We will see how your level will be by the end of the tutorial because I am sure that you are serious and eager to learn Arabic, and therefore I expect you to enroll in the upcoming courses for higher levels.
In this course you will learn to read, write, speak and understand the Arabic language.
In this course, you will learn how to pronounce and write letters, then learn some of the most important basic words and how to use them, then structure sentences and how to communicate, and then learn the rules of Arabic to a greater extent.
Don't be late, let's get started.
Who this course is for:
- Arabs who do not speak Arabic
Firts name: Mostafa.
Last name: Chaguiri
Date of Birth: 10-03-1985
place of birth: Casablanca
Residence: Casablanca - Maroc.
- Baccalaureate, Division of Arabic Language (2004/2005).
- Bachelor of Sharia and Law Division (2007/2008) from the Faculty of Sharia, University of Karaouine, Agadir.
- Certificate of Teaching Arabic Language (2010).
- Certificate in Teaching Arabic from Basaer Institute (2011).
- Certificate of Teaching the Qur’an from Basaer Institute (2011).
Professor of Arabic for Native Speakers, Group of Institutes and Schools (2013-2020).
Professor of Islamic Studies (2017-2020).
Professor of Arabic for Non-Native Speakers (2018-2020).