How to Learn and Memorize the Vocabulary of Any Language
What you'll learn
- By the end of this course you will be able to create Memory Palaces perfectly designed for memorizing foreign language vocabulary
- You will have the ability to recall foreign language vocabulary words that you have memorized with ease
- You will enjoy a boost in fluency and be able to read foreign language newspapers, understand movies and music and engage in conversations in a much more sophisticated manner than ever before due to large boosts in new vocabulary
- You will be more creative and capable of thinking in a completely new way
- A willingness to experiment
Learning a new language is much different than improving one you already know. The brain is forced to access information much differently, and this can quickly overload our traditional memory. This course aims to overcome this challenge, by introducing a new form of memorization for language learning.
Master Foreign Languages Quickly Using the Magnetic Memory Method
- Vocabulary Memory Palaces and Worksheets
- Principles of Location, Alphabetization, Imagination, and Action
- Storing, Recalling, and Testing Memorized Foreign Vocabulary and Alphabets
Master Foreign Language Vocabulary by Using Simple Memory Techniques
There are many benefits to knowing one or more foreign languages. You can become a more valuable worker in a variety of industries, especially since the modern world operates within a global economy. You can also travel to different parts of the world with ease if you know several languages, as these skills will allow you to communicate easily.
But mastering a completely different vocabulary than your native language can be time-consuming and difficult. That's why there are programs available to teach you how to train your mind to grasp new words and understand how to communicate in other languages. The Magnetic Memory Method, created by Dr. Anthony Metivier, makes learning a new language fun by using mnemonics, Memory Palaces, and other techniques for memorizing vocabulary.
Contents and Overview
This course contains over 50 lectures and 8 hours of content. It's designed for anyone, regardless of experience level, who wishes to improve their memory and learn a new language at the same time.
In this course, you will learn the Magnetic Memory Method, and you'll understand what a Memory Palace is and how to build one.
You'll then learn, using the principle of word division, how to populate your Memory Palaces with the vocabulary of any foreign language you wish to master.
And, finally, you'll learn how to test your recall of these words, using Excel to store your vocabulary and quiz yourself.
By the end of this course, you'll have valuable skills that will help you quickly memorize and use a foreign alphabet, regardless of how good your memory is when you start. You'll know how to memorize the vocabulary of more than one language at once, and how to memorize the correct spelling of these new words.
You'll also receive bonus material that reinforces the concepts you've learned and give you new tricks to improve your memory. With these lessons, you'll find that you're able to read, speak, and write in a foreign language in a short period of time.
Who this course is for:
- Language learners
- People interested in improving their memory
Anthony Metivier is the founder of the Magnetic Memory Method, a systematic, 21st Century approach to memorizing foreign language vocabulary, dreams, names, music, poetry in ways that are easy, elegant, effective and fun.
An author of over 10 bestselling books, Metivier holds a PhD in Humanities from York University, an MA in Media and Communications from the European Graduate School, and an MA and BA in English Literature from York University.
He has created many bestselling courses, including How to Learn and Memorize the Vocabulary of any Language, How to Learn and Memorize Poetry, How to Memorize Names and Faces, and How to Remember Your Dreams.