Language Learning - how to decide which is the best for you
- Have the desire to learn a new language.
- No prior knowledge is required.
- Have pen and paper ready to make notes.
Welcome to my very quick and free course about language learning!
Have you ever had this idea of learning a new language but didn't know which one?
If that sounds like you then this course is perfect for you as it will help you decide which language you might want to learn.
You will get...
tips on how to work out which language might be the best one for you
ideas how to try out some of the languages you might want to learn
tips on how to learn your chosen language on your own
and how to form a habit to keep on learning your chosen language
So, grab yourself pen and paper and follow the ideas in the videos. At the end of this course you will have a better idea about which new language to learn - exciting times ahead!
- Anybody who would like to learn a new language but can't decide which one.
- Reflection before the start of the course1 question
- How to navigate inside the course03:19
- Language choice notepad00:18
- How to decide which language to learn08:12
- Free (or almost free) online resources17:58
- List of links00:18
- More online resources00:20
- Just for fun ☺2 questions
- One more thing before you go!03:01
- Learning a Language00:19
- Learning a Language - the poem02:22
- Did you find your ideal language?1 question
- What next?00:37
Once upon a time there was a little girl in Germany who had this idea of moving to England as soon as she was grown up and to make all English people like the German language. Then she wanted to be an air hostess, a ballet dancer, a famous singer ……
Fast forward to the present and this little girl hasn’t quite achieved what she wanted, but …
Angelika is a qualified teacher and native German speaker from Lower Saxony in the North of Germany, who moved to England in 1982. She has been teaching German since 1991. Her students are private and business clients, school children and adults in evening classes, with the youngest student being 3 years old and her oldest 80!
Angelika has written six books, two in German and four in English and seven planners and journals for language learners. She translates from English to German and vice versa, and she teaches face-to-face, via Skype and on Udemy!