LangChain- Develop LLM powered applications with LangChain
What you'll learn
- Become proficient in LangChain
- Have 3 end to end working LangChain based generative AI applications
- Prompt Engineering Theory: Chain of Thought, ReAct, Few Shot prompting and understand how LangChain is build under the hood
- Understand how to navigate inside the LangChain opensource codebase
- Large Language Models theory for software engineers
- LangChain: Lots of chains Chains, Agents,, DocumentLoader, TextSplitter, OutputParser, Memory
- Vectorestores/ Vector Databasrs (Pinecone, FAISS)
- This is not a beginner course. Basic software engineering concepts are needed
- I assume students will be familiar software engineering subjects such as: git, python, pipenv, environment variables, classes, testing and debugging
- No Machine Learning experience is needed.
Welcome to first LangChain Udemy course - Unleashing the Power of LLM!
This comprehensive course is designed to teach you how to QUICKLY harness the power the LangChain library for LLM applications.
This course will equip you with the skills and knowledge necessary to develop cutting-edge LLM solutions for a diverse range of topics.
Please note that this is not a course for beginners. This course assumes that you have a background in software engineering and are proficient in Python. I will be using Pycharm IDE but you can use any editor you'd like since we only use basic feature of the IDE like debugging and running scripts.
In this course, you will embark on a journey from scratch to building a real-world LLM powered application using LangChain.
We are going to do so by build 3 main applications:
Ice Breaker- LangChain agent that given a name, searches in google to find Linkedin and twitter profiles, scrape the internet for information about a name you provide and generate a couple of personalized ice breakers to kick off a conversation with the person.
Documentation Helper- Create chatbot over a python package documentation. (and over any other data you would like)
A slim version of ChatGPT Code-Interpreter
The topics covered in this course include:
LLMs: Few shots prompting, Chain of Thought, ReAct prompting
Chains: SequentialChain, LLMChain, RetrievalQA chain
Agents, Custom Agents, Python Agents, CSV Agents, Agent Routers
Vectorstores (Pinecone, FAISS)
Streamlit (for UI)
Throughout the course, you will work on hands-on exercises and real-world projects to reinforce your understanding of the concepts and techniques covered. By the end of the course, you will be proficient in using LangChain to create powerful, efficient, and versatile LLM applications for a wide array of usages.
This is not just a course, it's also a community. Along with lifetime access to the course, you'll get:
Dedicated 1 on 1 troubleshooting support with me
Github links with additional AI resources, FAQ, troubleshooting guides
Access to an exclusive Discord community to connect with other learners (1000+ members)
No extra cost for continuous updates and improvements to the course
Please note that this is not a course for beginners. This course assumes that you have a background in software engineering and are proficient in Python.
I will be using Pycharm IDE but you can use any editor you'd like since we only use basic feature of the IDE like debugging and running scripts.
The first project of the course (Ice-Breaker) requires usage of 3rd party APIs-
ProxyURL, SerpAPI, Twitter API which are generally paid services.
All of those 3rd parties have a free tier we will use to create stub responses development and testing.
Who this course is for:
- Software Engineers that want to learn how to build Generative AI based applications with LangChain
- Backend Developers that want to learn how to build Generative AI based applications with LangChain
- Fullstack engineers that want to learn how to build Generative AI based applications with LangChain
I am a passionate Software Engineer with years of experience in back-end development, one of the first engineers at Orca Security, and now I am working as a Customer Engineer at Google Cloud.
BSC in Computer Science from the Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
I have always been a fan of teaching and mentorship and I am teaching CS courses(Functional Programming and Introduction to CS) at Reichman University, Israel.