Landscape Photography Tips : simple solutions for beginners
- You need a camera - DSLRs are preferable
Are you holding your camera correctly? Are your photos blurry? Do you know what camera gear you need? Do you wonder why your photos don't look professional?
Overcome these issues with correct technique and good gear.
- Learn to hold your camera correctly
- Learn to control exposure quickly
- Find out why your shots are not sharp
- Discover secrets from a professional photographer
Get these foundations right, and then learn some more advanced principles you can put into practice.
Most photography courses try to teach you how a camera works. Technical stuff such as the Exposure Triangle, which is quite difficult to understand. Here, we get back to basics. You will learn a couple of the more fundamental, practical things that anyone with a camera can apply. Paradoxically, pro photographers use these techniques every day.
Once you have mastered these techniques, we have a look at landscapes, the most popular type of photography. But there's more to this genre than merely snapping holiday pictures of yourself outside a famous landmark. To achieve success with your scenics, you need to get the right gear, and the right techniques.
- Suitable for beginner & intermediate photography enthusiasts
- 6 short, sharp lessons you can put into practice today
- 30 minutes of video + 2 downloadable PDF check-lists + 1 quick quiz
- 2 simple exercises to improve your camera craft
Who this course is for:
- This crash course is directed at amateur snappers, especially those with DSLRs
A keen landscape photographer for over 40 years, Ray has also inspired thousands of students as a qualified teacher. His bachelor degree in Graphic Design included two year's training in photography, and he now sells images to calendars, stock libraries and magazines.
Ray is passionate about sharing his success secrets with those of you who are not satisfied with your photos.