Landscape and Nature Photography COMPLETE Guide
What you'll learn
- Understand your camera gear and camera settings to achieve the best results.
- MASTER photography basics, ISO, Shutter Speed & Apeture.
- How the exposure triangle effects the overall image.
- Learn how to read and understand a Histogram.
- Master exposure in landscape & nature photography.
- Basic & advanced composition techniques
- Practical in-field tutorials demonstrating when and how to apply certain methods.
- How to create fantastic unique landscape and nature images.
- Low-Light Photography Samples
- No experience required: Everything I will teach you!
- Camera, Lens & Tripod to participate in practical tutorials.
- Beginner post-production knowledge to process digital images.
- Commitment & dedication! A passion for creating unique and stunning landscape images.
Do you love landscape and nature photography? Do you need additional help to capture the images you've always dreamt of? If so, you've come to the right place.
Hello and welcome to Nature and Landscape Photography COMPLETE Guide. This course will give you all the confidence you need to create fantastic landscape and nature photos. Throughout this course, we will cover the best-suited gear for landscape photography, how to achieve perfect exposure, and how to create unique compositions that will make our photography stand out!
Join Matthew Storer as he shares his 20+ years of experience in landscape and nature photography from travelling to 100+ countries around the world. We'll explore how to photograph picturesque rivers, sunrises and sunsets, mountains, achieve scale and learn to separate colours in a landscape. Furthermore, master in-camera tips and tricks while understanding what the camera settings are doing to obtain the best results in multiple different photography situations, plus much much more!
Throughout this course we'll cover:
Understand our camera equipment to achieve the best results.
Learn to master exposure settings and how to read a histogram.
Recognise the best in-camera settings for landscape & nature photography.
How to photography different landscapes in different lighting conditions.
Explore the basic and more advanced composition strategies
Discover how light impacts the landscape in nature photography
Interact with practical and useful assignments to skyrocket your learning ability.
What to expect?
Included in the courses are "practical in-field tuition" demonstrating the techniques and essential methods explained in the lecture. As a result, taking you out in the field to explore different lighting condition and compositions allows you to witness when and how to apply the various techniques through a specific step-by-step procedure.
To me, the best way to learn is by doing. Therefore, I've structured this course to be practice, helping you with your photography where and when you need it most, out in the field.
Think you're ready to create stunning landscape images?
Join me in this straightforward step-by-step course, outlaying strategies for helping you to create beautiful, unique photographs. This purpose behind this course is to give you the knowledge, experience and confidence to let you fully control your camera. As a result, this will elaborate your photography knowledge in different situations, elements and landscapes during unique lighting conditions.
I've been using these techniques for 20+ years to create award-winning images. Therefore, I will give you the confidence and know-how to create the photos you've always dreamt of capturing.
Do you want to learn more about this course? That's fine, click the video above to watch the introduction video.
Register today, click the "Take This Course" so you can get started right away! Additionally, there is a 100% money-back guarantee if you feel like this course doesn't suit your style. NO RISK, MAXIMUM REWARD!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Photographers
- Landscape Photographers
- Nature Photographers
- Travel Photography
- Beginner photographer curious about nature photography
- Beginner photographer curious about landscape photography
- Beginner photographer curious about travel photography
- Learn and understand how a camera operates
- create unique and stunning composition photos
- Learn how to edit in Adobe Lightroom
Matthew Storer is an award-winning professional landscape & travel photographer from Australia. With over 20+ years as a photographer and travelling to over 100 countries around the world, he wants to share his passion by giving back through education in basic photography, night photography and post-production courses.
Matthew wants to educate and encourages you to capture the unique landscape and travel images that you've always imagined. As a result, Matthew teaches 100's of people per year with his photography and Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop courses.
Take a look at his work on his website or social media, links provided in the biography. Take your photography to the next level by learning from his experience and knowledge gained over the previous 20 years.