Landing Page Fundamentals, Buyer Psychology, and Conversion
What you'll learn
- You can expect to improve the conversion rate of your course listing, landing page, or website by 25-300%.
- This course focuses on your 'landing page', which is the first page a visitor lands on, but it also provides plenty of ideas and strategies to plan optimize your overall website.
- You will develop an ability to "understand the big picture" and analyze almost any website or landing page and find ways to improve it and increase sales.
- You will gain a thorough understanding of sales psychology and marketing that can be applied online and offline.
- You'll learn marketing principles that can help you increase the conversion rate on all your marketing, including: App ages, Email opt-ins, Facebook pages, Book listings, even your Course sales page.
- The course covers advanced concepts but is beginner friendly and relatively free of marketing jargon or techie speak.
- You should have a website, product, or offer to market or be planning to create one.
**The #1 Landing Page Course on Udemy! with The Most Students and The Most Reviews. Join Landing Page Fundamentals Today!**
Apply The Strategies In This Course And You Will Increase Your Conversion Rate By At Least 100%.
That's At Least Double The Number Of Subscribers, Leads, Or Customers...
See Your Conversion Rate Double, Or Get Your Money Back. No Questions Asked.
Buy This Course To: Increase Conversions. Increase Leads. Increase Sales.
The first page visitors arrive at is the most critical aspect of your website. It is also a critical part of any advertising campaign, online marketing, or contests.
Yet, it is often overlooked.
It is common for companies to spend hundreds of hours and $10,000s generating traffic without first optimizing their landing page.
This course will show you how to increase your website or landing page conversion rate by 3 to 20 times.
This means 3 to 20 times more leads.
Do I have your attention now?
In this course, I will show you the most common mistakes designers, copywriters and internet marketers make when planning their website and landing pages. I will also teach you the strategies and tactics behind the most effective websites and landing pages, and provide a checklist of the basic elements for a successful landing page.
You will learn:
The difference between a landing page, squeeze page, sales page and long form sales letter - plus when it is best to use each one
One Common Mistake You Can Fix To Instantly Double Your Conversion Rate
The Secret To Writing Killer Headlines That Keep Your Prospect Reading
How to create a customer avatar and speak directly to your visitor
Take a look behind the curtain and learn why the richest internet marketer’s squeeze pages are so effective (examples and analysis)
Why Benefits Sell Like Features Never Can
6 Weapons Of Influence To Turn Your Prospects To Putty In Your Hands
The Never Before Revealed Strategy That Ties Your Entire Website Together For Drastically Higher Conversion Rates
5 Best Practices Previously Reserved Only For Online Marketing Ninjas
If your job or income depends on the performance of a website, you must take this course.
Even if you're not a technical person (I'm not), this course will dramatically improve your knowledge and confidence when it comes to all levels of online marketing and sales.
I guarantee the content of this course will not only improve your knowledge, but it will have a direct impact on your bottom line and will increase your profits.
Enroll In This Course Now. I'll See You Inside.
Who this course is for:
- Freelancers, Coaches and Consultants who do marketing online
- Entrepreneurs and Brick and Mortar Business Owners
- Website Developers and Graphic Designers
- Aspiring Copywriters
- Online Instructors and Course Creators
- App Creators and Start-up Founders
- Employees working in Marketing, Advertising, Website Design or Social Media
I'm Dan Johnston. I'm a full-time writer, business trainer, and coach.
“That is seriously your life? You are literally living my dream. That’s insane. How can I do it?”
I’ve grown to expect hearing this every time I tell someone about my fairy-tale of a life. But trust me, it wasn’t always this way.
In 2010 I owned my own business and I worked like a dog with the dream of one day “making it”. I sacrificed friendships, health, family and travel opportunities all because I had to work harder for “just a little while longer.”
I just needed to “make it” and then I could I finally start enjoying life.
That was until my business imploded and left me completely, and I mean completely, broke.
At this point I could have taken a job, but it just didn't feel right. I had spent so much time trying to live my dreams, was now the time to quit?
So I decided to take one more risk, and in 2011 I started as a freelance writer.
The journey wasn't easy, but it sure paid off.
Using the same strategies I teach in my courses, I was able to generate a full time income writing within my first few months.
Then in early 2012 I decided to take another risk and see if I could continue freelance writing while travelling the world.
And it worked. It worked really, really, well.
Since 2012 I’ve lived in 7 places including Costa Rica, Manhattan, Barcelona, Italy, Germany and Prague. Each year I try to visit at least 6 new countries.
I’ve also crossed countless items from my bucket list including driving a Lamborghini on my birthday, learning Spanish, and driving a Hank Moody inspired Porsche 911 up Highway 101 in California.
When I was starting out and things got hard I had plenty of opportunities to raise the white flag and retreat...to turn my back on the life I really wanted.
I’m sure you’ll have the same opportunities. Ignore them.
Don’t ever, ever think going for it, going after what you really want, will be easy.
But it will always, always be worth it.
And I'm here to help in any way I can.