Landbot: From Designing a Conversation to Building a Chatbot
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Analyze business objectives to identify opportunities for chatbots
- Define user goals and chatbot outcomes that are aligned with business goals
- Consider pros and cons of Natural Language Processing (NLP) chatbots and rule-based chatbots
- Visualize and design conversational flows with decision trees, spreadsheets, or Use Cases
- Build a product /services chatbot using the Landbot platform
- Integrate your Landbot chatbot with an AI-driven Google DialogFlow chatbot
- Use brain-based messaging to engage visitors with your chatbot
- Create an exceptional user experience by using variables to capture user choices
- Minimize lost leads with the “live chat” functionality
- Analyze past conversations to improve your bot and minimize losing potential customers
- Share your chatbot on Whatsapp, Facebook, Slack, embed it in your website, or create a full page conversational user interface
- Develop an affiliate marketing / retail chatbot that you can use immediately
The welcome lecture serves to help you determine if this course is right for you. Upon completion, you can decide if you want to buy the course.
The learning objectives help you decide how much focus you should bring to each topic and confirm that the course will deliver what you need.
The best chatbots are enjoyable to use and capture visitors' attention while solving their problems.
What makes chatbots so relevant now? What are the advantages of automated messengers over human conversations? The options for B2B (Business to Business) and B2C (Business to Consumer) communication are already extensive. We have phone conversations, instant messaging, email, snail mail, and the WWW. What is missing?
List projected growth in Chatbot usage and current use cases.
A definition of Artificial Intelligence based chatbots that converse in human languages.
A clear definition of the nature of chatbots that follow pre-determined paths without artificial intelligence or natural language understanding.
Although the user experience determines the success of the chatbot, the driving force behind the development of the chatbot has to be clearly articulated business goals. We need to recognize the business problems and opportunities that Baxby needs to address, because great chatbots have to satisfy both business needs and user goals for the selected target audience.
Successful chatbots simulate conversations with knowledgeable people who achieve the desired outcome. The conversation has to offer the user questions or choices that the user selects to advance the conversation. Start with identifying who has the needed expertise.
A critical component of any conversation is the sequence in which points are discussed. We talk about how to best determine the natural order of choices for your chatbot.
You need to present the logic of capturing user choices and determining when to turn the chat over to a human.
The better you understand your target audience, the better you will be able to move them and select the most appropriate flavor of the bot.
A very quick introduction to the power of Landbot's Analysis features that we will investigate in great depth later in the course.
Learn how to use the Condition Block to evaluate combinations of variables the chatbot has captured.
A Persistent Menu allows visitors who are familiar with your organization quick and easy access to selected choices. Just beware that jumping into the middle of a chatbot can be just as bothersome as jumping into a human conversation because you might not have the right data available.
- To follow along with our examples and complete the assignment, you will need to sign up for a free account with Landbot
- No other prerequisites
Rule-based chatbots are currently a hot topic. They offer a unique income opportunity for several years to come. You can create chatbots for others or create one for yourself that earns passive income by selling products or services, yours or affiliates.
At the end of this course you will walk away with a complete chatbot affiliate product sales solution.
But that’s not all, you also will have a fully functioning lead-generation chatbot. BAXBY, as we named our bot, qualifies the leads for our training company. Using our chatbot, we have 50% more time available to talk to highly qualified leads because BAXBY handles the other 50% easily.
There is another major reason people prefer chatbots: Finding vs Searching. Many people are tired of wracking their brain for the right keywords so search engines can serve up a limitless number of options. Chatbots, on the other hand, guide visitors to what they want by offering a few well-crafted choices.
Chatbots are trending in every field and changing how we interact with information overload. Best of all, you can take advantage of this emerging trend.
This course gives you the secret to determining when chatbots are the superior option. You will learn how to phrase questions that convert visitors to customers based on how the human brain makes decisions. But that’s just for starters. To make a difference, you need to learn how to present the questions that are the heart of a chatbot.
Learn the differences between Natural Language Processing (NLP) chatbots and Rule-based chatbots. Discover how to choose which is best for your situation.
Following a real-life example, learn how to create an engaging rule-based chatbot using the intuitive drag and drop chatbot development platform from Landbot - no programming required. (However, if you are a programmer you can make your bot sing with Landbot’s advanced functionality and APIs). In case rule-based just isn’t enough, learn how to integrate your Landbot chatbot with an AI-driven bot such as DialogFlow.
You will even learn how to match your business objectives with user goals and desired outcomes.
Every salesperson will tell you that they know what path a successful sales conversation must follow. You chatbot is a sales conversation and needs to follow the same rules. Learn how to design and structure a conversational flow for the best visitor or user experience.
Learn how use the power of neuroscience to shape your chatbot messages and create an exceptional and engaging user experience.
Often, people want to talk to other people directly. Add powerful live chat functionality to your bot for products and services that justify your time investment. Don’t waste your valuable time on the low hanging fruit. That’s what chatbots are for.
Great chatbots EVOLVE! Learn how to analyze past conversations and use the results to improve your bot.
We hope, we can share our enthusiasm and conviction about the power and promising future of rule-based chatbots. We are sure that it will simplify the journey of anyone who is looking for products, knowledge, help, or support.
We are confident that you will enjoy the course and gain a ton of valuable skills. To help and guide you, we are with you all the way. Post any question or comments about the course and we will respond ASAP. You can also message us directly.
We offer a 30-day, 100% money back guarantee, so nothing stops you from jumping right in and trying the course out.
CLICK THE BUY NOW BUTTON, and we'll see you in lesson 1!
- Developers interested in learning how to create chatbots that solve business problems
- Website Designers who want to add modern chatbot design to their toolkit
- Business analysts who need to define the requirements for chatbots
- Practitioners who want to know how to implement a chatbot in Landbot
- Test engineers who need to develop tests to validate the functionality of chatbots
- Anyone curious about what chatbots are, how they work, why they are important, and how to build one