How to land your dream job in Tech (Customer Success)
What you'll learn
- Gain the skills and tactics you need to land your dream Customer Success Manager tech job
- What to do to standout from other applicants for Customer Success Manager roles
- To sell yourself and your skillset during the hiring process
- How to answer interview questions for Customer Success Managers
- What skills recruiters look for in hiring Customer Success Managers
- Have a strong foundation of the principles Customer Success Management
- How to speak the language of Customer Success Professionals
- There are no requirements for this course. Only to have ambition and a curiosity about what being a Customer Success Manager is all about
#1 Best Selling Customer Success job search Course on Udemy! Welcome to Land your dream job in Customer Success Management (CSM) by a Customer Success Leader with 10+ years of experience hiring and managing Customer Success teams at high-growth tech startups.
I guarantee that this is THE most thorough Customer Success Job Searching course available ANYWHERE on the market - or your money back.
You will learn a lot about what Customer Success leaders at tech companies look for when hiring their teams. You will learn how to stand out from the crowd and land your first interview, no matter your background!
This course is taught by Austin Edy who has gone through two tech acquisitions, multiple Customer Success training programs, and hired and grown teams across his 10-year career. Austin has also started his own company helping CSMs learn how to be the best versions of themselves. He teaches based on real-life practical experience.
Do you have what it takes to complete this 1-hour comprehensive Customer Success Job Search training program? I'll see you on the other side.
What Will You Learn in this Finance Bootcamp Course?
What a typical CSM job application looks like
How to stand out from the crowd and land your first interview
Get a leg up by reviewing potential interview questions
The pros and cons of working as a CSM
How to improve your probability of landing a job by choosing the right industry and job
How to keep your momentum during the Interview process
What kind of Customer Success role is right for you
Determine your Appropriate Career Ladder Level
How to talk like a CSM during the interview process
Tips and tricks to stand out during the interview process
Review a list of Customer Success Resources
This course is based on my real life practical experience hiring Customer Success teams and working at high-growth tech startups.
Who this course is for:
- Experienced professionals looking to transition into a CSM role
- Recent college graduates wanting to standout from the crowd when applying for a job in Customer Success
- Anyone interested in learning more about Customer Success
SF based. I come from a diverse background with 10+ years of both tech and supply chain startup experience. I've been through two company acquisitions, building and leading Customer Success teams along the way. I help people from diverse backgrounds find jobs in Customer Success and advise Startups on building Customer Success teams. Personal Finance and Cryptocurrencies are where I spend my free time. Ask me anything!