- 11 hours on-demand video
- 7 articles
- 12 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Participate in the design of roads and civil and topographic projects.
- When conducting a topographic survey in the field, you can import these land points to Civil3D and save a lot of time in drawing.
- Create land surfaces in 2 and 3 dimensions and generate calculations such as area, volume and earth movement
- Build horizontal and vertical alignments that allow the design of a linear work such as roads, canals, bridges, railways, high voltage lines, among others.
- Prepare professional plans to present works both in plan and in profile.
- A computer with basic requirements of Hard Disk, RAM (minimum 2GB) and Intel Processor, AMD
- Autocad Civil 3D software any version
- Very basic knowledge of Surveying, Civil or related
We have selected this course to offer it in English for its high pedagogical quality and user acceptance.
The version of the software used is in Spanish, but the whole explanation of the instructor is narrated in English.
This is the fourth of a set of 4 courses called "Autocad Civil3D for Surveying and Civil Works" that will allow you to learn how to handle this fabulous Autodesk software and apply it to different projects and construction sites. Become an expert in the software and you can generate earthworks, calculate materials and construction prices and create great designs of roads, bridges, sewerage among others.
This set of courses has been the product of hours of dedication, work and effort, compiling the most important data on the subject of Civil and Topographic Engineering, summarizing large amounts of theory and making them practical, so that you can learn in an easy and easy way. Fast with short but specific classes for each topic and practice with all the (real) data and examples we provide here.
If you want to start managing this software, participating in this course will save you weeks of work by investigating on your own what we have already investigated, doing the tests we have done, and making the mistakes we have already made.
Let us introduce you to this world of Autocad Civil3D, which is a powerful tool to reduce large amounts of time designing and calculating and facilitating your work in the professional field.
Who is it for?
This course is aimed at technicians, technologists and professionals with knowledge in Surveying, civil or related works, who want to start in the world of road design, linear works, earthworks and construction or those who want to strengthen their skills in the management of This powerful tool.
CONTENT OF THE MIDDLE COURSE (4/4)
- Template building.
- Automatic generation of floor plans.
- Automatic generation of planes in profile.
- Automatic generation of floor plans-profile.
- Automatic generation of cross section planes.
- Definition and configuration.
- Sloping and transition of slopes.
- Volume balance.
- Surface generation.
- Cross intersection construction.
- Adding branches
- Linear work design from intersection
- Construction of a roundabout or roundabout.
- Calculation of areas and perimeters
- Englobes and desenglobe
CALCULATION OF SURFACE ESCORRENTY
- Surface design
- Basin analysis
- Drains and hydrological sub-basins
DRAWING OF SANITARY NETWORKS AND PIPES
- Object projection
- Material calculations
- This course is built for anyone who wants to learn how to handle the software.
- Technicians, Technologists or Professionals in Surveying, Civil or related who want to improve their productivity and skill with the software.
- Anyone who wants to learn to make designs of linear works and topography projects.