- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 21 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Participate in the design of roads and civil and topographic projects.
- When conducting a topographic survey in the field, you can import these land points to Civil3D and save a lot of time in drawing.
- Create land surfaces in 2 and 3 dimensions and generate calculations such as area, volume and earth movement
- Build horizontal and vertical alignments that allow the design of a linear work such as roads, canals, bridges, railways, high voltage lines, among others.
- Prepare professional plans to present works both in plan and in profile.
- A computer with basic requirements of Hard Disk, RAM (minimum 2GB) and Intel Processor, AMD
- Very basic knowledge of Surveying, Civil or related
- Autocad Civil 3D software any version
We have selected this course to offer it in English for its high pedagogical quality and user acceptance.
The version of the software used is in Spanish, but the whole explanation of the instructor is narrated in English.
This is the first of a set of 4 courses called "Autocad Civil3D for Surveying and Civil Works" that will allow you to learn how to handle this fabulous Autodesk software and apply it to different projects and construction sites. Become an expert in the software and you can generate earthworks, calculate materials and construction prices and create great designs of roads, bridges, sewerage among others.
This set of courses has been the product of hours of dedication, work and effort, compiling the most important data on the subject of Civil and Topographic Engineering, summarizing large amounts of theory and making them practical, so that you can learn in an easy and easy way. Fast with short but specific classes for each topic and practice with all the (real) data and examples we provide here.
If you want to start managing this software, participating in this course will save you weeks of work by investigating on your own what we have already investigated, doing the tests we have done, and making the mistakes we have already made.
Let us introduce you to this world of Autocad Civil3D, which is a powerful tool to reduce large amounts of time designing and calculating and facilitating your work in the professional field.
BASIC COURSE CONTENT (1/4)
INTRODUCTION TO SOFTWARE:
- Description of the software interface.
- Summary and list of commands and main functions.
- Project configuration in Civil3D.
- Import terrain points from a text file.
- Definition of styles of points, texts and descriptors.
- Configuration, editing and management of terrain points.
- Creation and definition of TIN land surfaces.
- Definition of styles and presentation (level curves, slope map, address map, thermal floors).
- Editing and configuration of surfaces.
- Creation and configuration of horizontal alignment (axis via).
- Creation and configuration of the longitudinal profile of the terrain (vertical alignment).
- Vertical alignment design (project grade).
- This course is built for anyone who wants to learn how to handle the software.
- Technicians, Technologists or Professionals in Surveying, Civil or related who want to improve their productivity and skill with the software.
- Anyone who wants to learn to make designs of linear works and topography projects.