Lambda Expressions in Java
What you'll learn
- Understand Java's implementation for Lambda Expressions
- Gain practical experience in the use of Lambda Expressions in Java
- Become familiar with references to methods
- Become familiar with references to constructors
- Experience in Java programming, and in-depth understanding of the inner classes topic. If you are not familiar with the inner classes topic, we highly recommend that you take the 'Inner Classes' course (before taking this one).
Take this course and learn how to define and how to use lambda expressions in Java. Acquire an in-depth understanding based on your in-depth understanding of nested classes. Improve your Java programming skills and take them to the next level. Learn about the various functional interfaces that already exist and about using them together with lambda expressions.
Learn and Master Lambda Expressions in Java!
Learn how to create simple Lambda Expressions, and learn about the equivalent syntax when using anonymous nested class instead.
Learn how to create a lambda expression that represents a specific static class in a specific class.
Learn how to create a lambda expression that represents a specific instance method to be invoked on a specific object, and learn about the equivalent syntax when using an anonymous nested class instead.
Learn how to create a lambda expression that represents a specific instance method without been specific about the object on which it will be invoked. Learn about the equivalent syntax when using an anonymous nested class.
Learn how to create a lambda expression that represents a specific default constructor in a specific class and learn about the equivalent syntax when using an anonymous class.
Take Your Java Programming Skills to The Next Level!
We will learn each and every topic of this course using code samples I code and explain during the course. Make sure you are already well familiar with the Inner Class topic in Java. If you are not familiar with the Inner Class topic I strongly recommend you take my course about Inner Classes in Java.
Who this course is for:
- This course targets students that even though they already know Java and maybe even already work in Java programming, they still lack the in-depth understanding of the lambda expressions topic.
We at life michael focus on the delivery of premium professional training services for software developers. We are part of Zindell Technologies, and we specialize in turning complex topics into simple ones. The success of our students is the base of our business model. Our activity is lead by Haim Michael, who has more than 20 years of experience delivering professional training services to software developers.