Labels Manager for Gmail
- You should be a Gmail user who is looking for a way to bulk create, update, delete or export Gmail labels right from Google Sheet
A few months ago I was helping an enterprise customer to transition to G Suite, and we were using a 3rd party data migration tool, due to some issues, couple of thousand users got hundreds of weird looking labels in their Gmail, and it became a mess.
I invested some time in writing a script which could go to their Gmail labels and delete the unwanted ones in bulk, as I already had these scripts, I thought to publish them as a google sheet extension (just in case if someone else come with the use case).
So, if you want to manage your Gmail labels in bulk, right from your Google sheet, this add on can help, it can do following for you-:
1. Export all your Gmail labels in your google sheet with rich details like label name, background/text color, total email count in each label, unread email count in each label, labels visibility (show/hide).
2. Create Gmail labels in bulk (including nested labels) right from your google sheet with rich information like label name, background/text color, show/hide visibility.
3. Deleted the labels in bulk right from your google sheet (Tip - export your labels to see which labels have no emails, and then delete them).
4. Update your Gmail labels in bulk right from your Google sheet including label rename, change color, move nested labels from one parent label to another.
- Gmail users who want to manager their Gmail labels in bulk (Create, export, delete, update).
- Install Labels Manager Google Sheet Add-on
- Create Gmail labels in bulk from your Google Sheet
- Export Gmail labels in your Google sheets
- Delete Gmail labels in bulk from Google sheet
- Update Gmail labels in bulk from your Google sheet
- Run multiple businesses with one G Suite license and save money on G Suite
I am a G Suite Certified Consultant, In last 7 years, I have learnt lot of things in G Suite (Google Apps) which don’t (and do) work, and I love to share these learnings with community to help you avoid mistakes I did, and get most out of their investment in Google Apps.