CIPS LEVEL 5 - Managing Contractual Risk (L5M3)
What you'll learn
- Understand the legal and process issues relating to the formation of contracts
- Understand the impacts of breach of contract and coping strategies and provisions that are available
- Understand the legal implications of contractual nonconformance in procurement and supply
- Understand recent development in English commercial contract law
- CIPS Level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply is required to enroll this course
Hello CIPS students, it's me again. As you know, we've been offering Level 4 practice papers on Udemy with very high rating. However, my colleagues and I think that we should not stop at providing practice questions. Ultimately, our mission is to help you become a respected procurement professional, not just a person with CIPS Diploma or Advanced Diploma. Therefore, we roll out this product: The Revision Toolkit.
The Toolkit contains short and comprehensible lessons as well as illustration graphs and small quizzes. Basically, we guide you through every sections in the book and some tips for the exam. Not only that, we also extend your knowledge by adding extensive reading materials. You may find interesting articles about guarantees, or thorough explanation of each payment method in international trade, or recent development on penalty and liquidated damages clause.
It is intended to help you understand the knowledge from the study guide. Furthermore, you can find the answer for every Check, Apply and End of Chapter questions in the book.
Currently, the Toolkit consists of reading articles only. We'll add video in the future update.
Finally, there’s still what you want the most: the practice question. It is available at the end of the Toolkit.
Who this course is for:
- CIPS Level 4 Diploma holders
Study for CIPS Diploma in Procurement and Supply is not an easy task. If you fail, retaking the exams will be very costly. Don’t be confused any more, we have done the hard work and bring to you a set of questions that may help you to pass the exam at the very first intake.
Until this moment, CIPS has not released any past papers of OR exams. Though we made the test in the same format as CIPS exams, our work does not violate any intellectual property rights of CIPS or any other person.
Why you should buy our practice tests?
1. We promote the ethical practice and creativity in making the practice tests.
2. We have been trusted by many CIPS students around the world. Even self-study students can pass the exams with flying colour by practising with our mock tests.
3. We are invited to Udemy for Business programme (note: only 3% of all Udemy Instructors are selected to join this programme)
4. All the tests are provided with external resources, careful explanation and free summarised notes. These supports not only help you pass the exams, but also help you apply the knowledge in real world scenario.
Who this course is for?
- Students who are studying CIPS Diploma in Procurement and Supply
- Anyone who works as procurement professional wants to expand their knowledge
- CIPS Members