KVM virtualization on CentOS Linux 8 /RHEL 8
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Installing KVM Virtualization or KVM hypervisor
- Network Bridge Configuration
- Installtion of CentOS Linux 8 and ubuntu 20.04 on KVM hypervisor
- Resize disk of virtual machine
- how to do virtual machine cloning and take snapshot
- copy full virtual machines from one KVM host to another KVM host
- Monitor administrate KVM hypervisor from cockpit tool
- Laptop/PC with Intel Core i3/5/7 pr AMD processor , 04GB RAM and 40GB disk space
- VT-x technology need to enable in system BIOS
- CentOS Linux 8 DVD iso
KVM (Kernel based Virtual Machine) is the virtualization solution for Linux. It consist of a loadable Kernel module that allows the Linux Kernel to work as a Hypervisor. KVM provides hardware-assisted virtualization for a wide variety of guest operating systems.
Under KVM, each VM is a Linux process that is scheduled and managed by the kernel and has private virtualized hardware (i.e CPU, network card, disk, etc.). It also supports nested virtualization, which allows you to run a VM inside another VM.
In this course , we are installing KVM virtualization host on CentOS 8. We are also installing Cockpit to manage our KVM Virtualization environment through a graphical interface.
You are welcome to add any kind of reviews bad or good but please review it based on the course curriculum and what value you've got.
I would like to remind you that Udemy gives you 30 days Money-Back Guarantee 100% No Questions Asked.
If you are interested in the course you can give it a try.
- System Admin
- System engineer
- who wants to learn Linux virtualization