Kundalini Singing Bowls Essentials
What you'll learn
- Singing bowl essentials
- The chakra system and the elements
- Meditation skills
- No. The only requirement is an interest in singing bowls and sound.
Welcome to the Kundalini Singing Bowl Essentials Course!
Sound is a marvellous healing modality and the singing bowl is one of the most powerful instruments to channel this. The harmonious and soothing sounds of the singing bowl has the ability to clear blockages and bring awareness within our physical and energetic system.
Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or an advanced practitioner of singing bowls, this course is essential for you!
You will be learning from Chaitanyashree, a renowned sound therapist with two decades of first hand knowledge and experience. Chaitanyashree has performed thousands of healings throughout his life across Nepal and now in Australia. Join with him, and learn authentic techniques on using the singing bowl today.
This course covers the essential learning skills on how to use the singing bowl for healing and meditation. In this course you will learn important knowledge needed your singing bowl journey.
Topics that will be covered include:
- The 5 elements and how to use the singing bowl for them
- The 7 chakras and how to use the singing bowl to balance them
- Sound syllables for the 7 Chakras and how to chant them properly
- How to hold and use the singing bowl the proper way
- Interactive singing bowl healing demonstration
We here from Kundalini Healing Therapies are very happy and excited to bring you this wonderful course, and we sincerely hope it will benefit you and those around you.
Who this course is for:
- Any individual wanting to learn more about singing bowls
- Any individual interested in sound healing and meditation
Originating from Nepal, Chaitanyashree has been in the field of sound healing for over 2 decades. Born in the spiritual Himalayas, Chaitanyashree has extensive knowledge and understanding of sound, energy and meditation.
Chaitanyashree has performed thousands of healings to individuals and to groups. Having worked in Nepal in his studio in Kathamandu, and now residing in Sydney, Australia, he has first-hand experience in sound healing.