Kundalini Meditation - Navigating the Dark Night of the Soul
What you'll learn
- Tools of mental hygiene and fitness
- Physical exercises, that prepare the body for meditative experience
- Connection between Breath and Rhythmic system to Mind and moods
- Technology to stay in shape, not only physically, but emotionally and mentally
- Six Kundalini meditations which have a systematic impact on our body-mind system
- Honest Commitment.
- Steadfastness in practice.
- A mat, a thick pad, folded blanket for padding.
- A safe and quiet space for the duration of the session
- Comfortable blanket to cover the body during the final integrating relaxation.
- Loose clothing to allow for full breathing movement of the diaphragm and thoracic cage.
- A block or a cushion to help straighten the spine, if you need adjustment in sitting position.
- No food in the belly during the practice. Wait 2 hours after a meal to perform given techniques.
In this program, we offer you simple tools for mental hygiene, known as kundalini meditations.
Kundalini meditations are specific exercises of concentration, that develop our minds to make them more resilient to stress and return our minds in their proper place of a servant of the soul’s purpose.
Kundalini Yoga, a discipline from which these meditations are taken, is an ancient practice of connection with our higher selves through movement, breath, and concentration. (if you are completely new to the kundalini practice, consider exploring our other introductory course : 'Ancient Calisthenics - Learn Basics of Kundalini Kriya Yoga'' program before diving into this one.)
In this course, you will have an opportunity to experience 6 different meditation techniques that can help an honest practitioner to go through the dark periods of life gracefully and without unnecessary grief and damage.
Here are the meditations:
Meditation to Prepare for Changes of the Earth & Natural Phenomenon
Meditation to Stay in Continual Touch with Higher Self
Meditation to Gain a Calm Mind & Strong Nerves
Meditation to Become Sharp-Witted
Meditation to Prevent Aging
Meditation to do when Nothing Else Works
Each time we meet to practice one of those meditations, we will begin by an introduction to all concepts needed for the practice, then the practice consists of a few warm-ups and breath exercises to prepare our bodies for stillness, and after the meditation, we settle in a relaxation for few minutes to allow our body to return to equilibrium and integrate the work.
If you are looking to develop mental balance,
if you want to learn the basics of Kundalini Meditation Practice,
if you want to discover the art of keeping steady during Meditation,
if you want to understand the 8 Limbs of Yoga according to Patanjali,
if you are interested in studying the Basic Characteristics of the Mind,
if you are looking to Navigating the Inner Spaces of your Mind effectively,
if you want to learn & practice to meditate with Silent Awareness or with Mantras,
if you want to find out what are the Three Functional Minds and how they serve us,
if you want to appreciate the thought process mechanism into manifestation & being,
Join us in this 6-part program now :)
Wishing to meet you soon,
it will be an honour for us to guide you on this path,
Harpreet & Sanprem
Who this course is for:
- You want to cultivate your inner space.
- You want to improve your mental capabilities.
- You want to apply the basics of Kundalini Yoga.
- You want to invest in your mental fitness and health.
- You want to learn to stay in control of your mental space.
- You want to feel more focused, more serene, more intuitive.
- You value your physical body and willing to work for its wellbeing.
- You want to convert stress, fear, anxiety into inner peace, confidence and ease.
- You want to develop new healthy habits and regain emotional and mental stability.
Kundalini Kriyas are a unique and complete technology for the well-being of the human body. It integrates a good number of tools and techniques in a coherent set of precise processes through the instrumentation that is our body.
Through movements, breathing, concentration, voice, senses, and relaxation, these ancestral practices and knowledge are a path to bodily, emotional and mental liberation and freedom.