Kunaki Digital Publishing: Fast Track Training
What you'll learn
- Turn Digital Into Physical With Kunaki Digital Publishing
- How To Easily Produce CD/DVDs For Yourself Or Business
- Brand New Over-The-Shoulder Video Series For Product Creators
- Learn The Procedures With Our Fast Track Video Training
- A Computer With Internet Access
- A Willingness To Learn And Take Action
Kunaki Digital Publishing: Fast Track Training.
Brand New Over-The-Shoulder Video Series On How To Transform Your Info-Products Into Physical Products By Leveraging On Kunaki.
Turn Digital To Physical With Kunaki
Selling physical products is a big deal and you can make a lot of money with it.
But we, infopreneurs, we often wonder how to be able to get into that ‘physical’ market without making it painful for us to run our business.
If you’ve given this a thought and you want to find a solution...
...then this will be the most important letter you will ever read.
Easily Get Into The ‘Physical’ Product Market Today!
So you want to know what’s the fastest and most convenient way to get started on this awesome journey?
There’s one service that you absolutely need to use to get it done…
In one word: “KUNAKI”.
It’s the best. It’s been there for many years and their service is really awesome.
But that’s not all.
It’s super easy to use and it’s very flexible.
Simple But Extremely Powerful Automated System.
Before we go any further, let me give you some insights about Kunaki…
1. Kunaki was founded in July, 2005 and has since become one of the leading digital distributor of CDs and DVDs.
2. Kunaki service makes it possible to design and configure a CD, DVD and any related product online using a world class publishing software.
3. The Kunaki publishing software is capable of handling everything related to publishing and distributing a disc, including creation of 3-D replicas of artwork.
4. Kunaki uses an automated system to accept orders; manufacture them, print, package, and ship within minutes.
5. Kunaki eliminates any costs related to labor, setting up and human compensation, which essentially makes CD and DVD production and distribution cost-effect.
6. Users can publish their CD, and DVDs on Kunaki at no cost at all.
7. Kunaki keeps CD and DVD products with zero sales for 180 days.
8. Kunaki lets users retain full copyrights to their products.
How To Turn Your Products From Digital To Physical
There’s nothing like this video series.
Watch as I show you how to get started with Kunaki to turn your digital information into physical products.
I reveal my best tips for using some unknown tactics that only a few elite few knows.
You get to see everything. I explain everything to you.
There will be no guesswork.
All you need is just a short hour of your time to learn everything and you’d be ready to get started with it instantly.
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside This Video Training:
How to get started with Kunaki.
Learn how to get use to the interface and configure your settings.
Learn how to upload your information product and what are the options to select when doing it.
Learn how to work with Kunaki features and which one you should choose to publish your CD fast.
How to quickly and easily work with the templates provided in the members area.
How to create attractive CD cover that will WOW your audience.
How to use benefit from the ‘no cost’ publishing and how to make it work for you.
How to get your link to promote your CD and DVD.
Learn how to use their sales page link to embed in your website.
Learn the different techniques involved in using Kunaki to grow your business.
And so many more...
Course Description And Overview:
Most people do not know how to get started with Kunaki Digital Publishing today. With this Fast Track Training course designed to take you through everything, you will be up and running in no time using what you learn with confidence.
Kunaki Digital Publishing: Fast Track Training is a straight to the point, step by step training course to get you started immediately.
See the course subjects below:
Kunaki Digital Publishing: Fast Track Training
1 - Overview
2 - Pricing and Set Up
3 - Copying Media for Content in Kunaki
4 - Creating an Mp3 CD
5 - Uploading and Creating a CD - Part 1
6 - Uploading and Creating a CD - Part 2
7 - Creating CD Artwork Designs
8 - Creating A Video DVD
9 - Creating and Uploading for DVDs
10 - Artwork for DVD
11 - Creating Empty Discs
12 - Mailing In Your Disc Content
13 - Creating a Data DVD
14 - Creating Data DVD Disks No Artwork
15 - Creating an ISO File for Data DVD
16 - Using A Text File to Create An Audiobook
17 - Using Mp3 Files to Create An Audio Book
18 - Creating and Uploading Artwork -Size
19 - Create and Ship Products to Your Home or Business Address
20 - Sending To Multiple Addresses
Who this course is for:
- Students Who Want To Master Kunaki Digital Publishing
- Professionals, Business Owners, Internet Marketers, Entrepreneurs, Hobbyists
Douglas Melvin, After a career in the Royal Navy as an Electronic Engineer, and then working offshore in the oil industry as an Underwater Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) Supervisor, I started studying Internet Marketing in 1999 from many of the Internet Marketing Guru’s. I formed a company called Melweb Marketing, specialising in all forms of Social Media and Internet Marketing.
To see my Complete Product List, first Click on my Name, then my Website Link… there you will find a huge selection of Social Media video trainings, and a range of other specialised subjects to choose from.