Practical Kubernetes Guide
What you'll learn
- Best practices for Kubernetes (Apps, DevOps, Admin, Scalability, Security)
- Kubernetes DevOps CI/CD pipelines (HELM, Azure DevOps, Github Actions)
- Kubernetes security (Pod Identity, Calico, Azure Security Center)
- Kubernetes scalability (HPA, Cluster Autoscaler, Virtual Node)
- Kubernetes Ingress with TLS/SSL/HTTPS
- Kubernetes best practices
- Highly recommend to start with course: kubernetes for developers
[This course is still in progress. More content will be added in the coming days]
This course will walk you through the different best practices to be successful with Kubernetes operations. It will guide you through the day 1 and day 2 operations on Kubernetes.
Kubernetes Cluster Scalability
Manual Pod Scalability
Horizontal Pod Autoscaler (HPA)
Manual Cluster Nodes Scalability
Azure Virtual Node
Kubernetes DevOps (Github Actions, Azure DevOps)
Kubernetes Security (Azure Security Center, Pod Identity, Aqua, Kubesec)
Kubernetes Operations (Kured, Cluster Auditing, Uptime SLA)
Most of the content and best practices are applicable for any Kubernetes cluster. And Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) is used for the practices that depends on the cluster implementation.
Who this course is for:
- Kubernetes developers and and ops willing to adopt best practices.
Houssem Dellai is a Cloud Solution Architect at Microsoft. Before that, he was nominated Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) for 5 years in a row. You might saw his work without you had even noticed ! If you were looking for content on Docker, Kubernetes, DevOps, Terraform, Xamarin, ASP.NET or Azure, chances are so high that you have passed through his Youtube channel or his blog posts on Microsoft Blog, Medium and CodeProject.
He is also a conference speaker and professional certified trainer (MCT) who have trained thousands of students and professional developers. So, he knows where people stuck to learn new technologies. He is the one who can simplify the complicated concepts for beginners.