Krump Millionaire Mindset
- You must have an interest in dance
- You must be willing to learn about new habits
- To watch the 2016 documentary "Tony Robbins: I Am Not Your Guru"
- You must have grit
KMM is an online course on Udemy to help Krumpreneurs develop the right mindset in order to grow their businesses and increase profitability.
You will learn how my mindset operate and my daily habits which enabled me to become the World #1 Krump Business Coach with a footprint in 109 countries.
This is based from my experience as a Krumpreneur since November 2009 and the $60,000 investment in my Krump Portfolio.
Since October 2013, I have personally mentored Indian Krumpers with the correct mindset to enable them to push past their limiting beliefs.
This leads to a tremendous growth and to become world-recognised Krump dancers like Hectik aka Jr Asura and Sabertooth aka Kid Stretch.
Business is 80% mindset and 20% mechanics.
I used Krump terminology as anchor for Success Principles which will allow to influence more people by inspiring them.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is a Krump Entrepreneur
- Anyone who is Dance Business Enthusiast
- You must be able to speak to English
- You must have an understanding of Krump basics
- 01:13The Principle K.
- 01:14The Principle R.
- 02:11The Principle U.
- 01:25The Principle M.
- 01:48The Principle P.
- Professor at Krump World University (KWU) to deliver the Mini Master in Krump Teaching (MMKT) course
- Performance Coach at Massive Open Online Lab (over 5500 students enrolled from 128 countries)
- Chief Visionary Officer at Krump Professional Network (KPN)
- Founder of Indian Krump Movement
- Co-founder of Desi Buck, first Krump Crew in South Asia
- Team Member of European Buck Session (EBS), World Championship of Krump Dance
- Founder of Krump Save Lives charity
- Over 63,000 views from 4.5 hours of content with Facebook Live
- 12 years of experience in Krump
- 10 years of experience in Events Management
- Over 12,000 connections on LinkedIn
- Creator of Facebook Group "South Asia Krump Movement" with over 4,300 members
- Co-founder of Indian Krump Festival (IKF) and South Asian Liveness (SAL) in India
- Co-founder of Raw Krump Festival (RKF) in Venezuela
- Pioneer of music genre "Gaana Krump"
- Krump for Parkinson's Practitioner
- Member of DanceAble Collective
- Finalist of Dance TV Show Nadana Rajas (performed in front 10,000 peoples in Wembley Arena)
- Created first Krump Mobile App Desi Buck (downloaded nearly 4,000 times and in 77 countries)
- Award Winning Author of Pharmacy Social Prescribing
- Director of Pharmacy Blockchain (PBC)
- Creator of PharmacyCoin (DRX)