MOOL - Krump with Kid Lightning
- You must have an interest in dance
- You must be willing to learn about marketing, nutrition and motivation
- To watch the 2005 documentary "Rize" by David Lachapelle
Massive Open Online Lab (MOOL) to learn Krump basics through videos, quizzes and exams. Upon successful completion, you will feel confident to teach Krump classes in your area.
You will progress from beginner to advanced within 6 weeks if you follow the steps from each video.
At the end of the course, you will have the option to take the Skype practical exam. It is different to the Udemy certificate and is issued by Krump World University.
There is an assessment criteria to help you prepare for the MOOL practical exam which is 20 minutes long.
If you pass, you may start to use the title MMKT after your name which stands for Mini Master in Krump Teaching.
The certificate hash will be uploaded into the Bitcoin Blockchain network as an immutable record of your competency via OriginStamp.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who would like to learn Krump
- Professor at Krump World University (KWU) to deliver the Mini Master in Krump Teaching (MMKT) course
- Performance Coach at Massive Open Online Lab (over 5500 students enrolled from 128 countries)
- Chief Visionary Officer at Krump Professional Network (KPN)
- Founder of Indian Krump Movement
- Co-founder of Desi Buck, first Krump Crew in South Asia
- Team Member of European Buck Session (EBS), World Championship of Krump Dance
- Founder of Krump Save Lives charity
- Over 63,000 views from 4.5 hours of content with Facebook Live
- 12 years of experience in Krump
- 10 years of experience in Events Management
- Over 12,000 connections on LinkedIn
- Creator of Facebook Group "South Asia Krump Movement" with over 4,300 members
- Co-founder of Indian Krump Festival (IKF) and South Asian Liveness (SAL) in India
- Co-founder of Raw Krump Festival (RKF) in Venezuela
- Pioneer of music genre "Gaana Krump"
- Krump for Parkinson's Practitioner
- Member of DanceAble Collective
- Finalist of Dance TV Show Nadana Rajas (performed in front 10,000 peoples in Wembley Arena)
- Created first Krump Mobile App Desi Buck (downloaded nearly 4,000 times and in 77 countries)
- Award Winning Author of Pharmacy Social Prescribing
- Director of Pharmacy Blockchain (PBC)
- Creator of PharmacyCoin (DRX)