Krav Maga The Complete Knife and Stick Certification Course.
What you'll learn
- You will learn the curriculum of Krav Maga for Knife and Sticks , from Practitioner 1 until Expert 3 Levels.
- You will learn how to defend yourself in threats with a knife and stick.
- You will learn how to defend yourself in attacks with a knife and stick.
- Understanding the mindset of Krav Maga and self-defense.
- How to defend yourself in a circular attack with a knife.
- How to defend yourself in a straight knife attack
- How to defend yourseld in knife threats on the throat.
- How to defend yourself in Slashing Knife Attack.
- How to defend yourself in an Oriental Side Knife Attack.
- How to defend yourself in a Knife Threat to The Back.
- How to defend yourself in Knife Threat to The Belly From the Front
- How to defend yourself in a Low Side Knife Threat to The Belly.
- How to defend yourself in One Hand Stick Attack.
- How to defend yourself in Two Hands Stick Attack.
- How to defend yourself in a Bayonet Style Stick Attack.(Up to Down).
- How to defend yourself in a Straight Stick Attack in The Face.
- How to defend yourself in a Baseball Stick Attack.(One & Two Hands Attack).
- How to defend yourself in a Cricket Style Stick Attack.
- Rules, Tactics and Strategy for Fighting someone with a knife or a stick.
- How to deal with a variety of scenarios.
- There is no any requirement for this Course. Just the will to learn and love Martial Arts and Self Defence.
The course "Krav Maga The Complete Knife and Stick Certification Course" is the solution you ask for all the attacks and threats that you can face in the streets with knives or sticks.
In the course, we will demonstrate and teach you all the defences in the most common attacks that you can have in the street.
The way of training, as well as all the techniques and defences, will be taught like you were in a Krav Maga school.
Knives and stick attacks are becoming more and more ordinary nowadays around the world. From random attacks until terrorist attacks, the knife is a weapon of choice for many attackers.
Stick attacks are, also, common because sticks are easy to be found anywhere in everyday life and can be deadly easily.
In this course, we are giving techniques from all the curriculum of Krav Maga, from level Practitioner 1 until Expert level (black belts).
Everything is explained in the smallest detail so it can be very simple for you to understand and perform the techniques.
You don't need to be a fitness or martial art person to take this course. It is specially designed for everybody because everybody should know basic defences in common street attacks with weapons and how to deal with them.
For high-level martial artists, this course is a chance to find advanced techniques and new solutions for a great variety of possible attacks and apply them in your class.
In Krav Maga there are no rules, is exactly like the street, a street fight is a chaos and we will teach you how to dominate chaos.
Krav Maga is a system that the most Police and Military Units around the Globe use and train and depend their lives on this system.
Because Krav Maga WORKS, Krav Maga is simple to learn, is simple to perform even under extreme pressure and fear.
Krav Maga is made for everybody, Imi Lichtenfeld, the founder of Krav Maga, used to say: I make Krav Maga “so that one may walk in peace.”
Who this course is for:
- This course is for everybody, everybody that wants to know how to defend himself and their loved ones, should take this course.
- Every one that wants to know the basic and the advanced techniques for defending themselves in a knife and stick attack should take this course.
- Everyone that wants to have a solid base for knowing how to defend themselves and loves ones from a variety of dangerous attacks with a stick or a knife.
- Any Krav Maga practitioner regardless of the Federation or School that is practicing who wants to have a solid foundation in Krav Maga.
- Any Martial Art Practitioner who wants to put new techniques in his quiver.
- Any Krav Maga instructor that needs to remember and see all the key points and the details for a technique and learn new techniques from a higher level.
- Any General Martial Arts Instructor that wants to know the new highly expanding and growing self defence system and put it in their class new things.
Panos Zacharios was born in 1984.
He is the Founder and Head instructor of Guerrilla Tactical Strength founded in 2009.
His encounter with Krav Maga began when he attended Avi Moyal’s (Chairman of I.K.M.F) instructors’ school in Greece back in 2006. Since 2007 he teaches Krav Maga professionally.
He was a member of the International Krav Maga Federation (I.K.M.F) until 2013 and then he become a business partner with International Military Krav Maga organization (I.M.K.M),he was the Director and Head Instructor in Greece until 2014.
After that he started collaborating exclusively with Krav Maga Global (K.M.G) Greece. He was the head Instructor of K.M.G Attica and all its instructors were trained by him.
Now, Guerrilla works with many different Krav Maga providers around the world.
During all these years of teaching Krav Maga, Panos Zacharios has travelled many times to Israel and other countries, taking part in many courses and training.
Panos Zacharios has trained thousands of students in Krav Maga, such as civilians, security officers in events and nightclubs as well as V.I.P. security guards. He has been an instructor in several units of the Greek Army and the Police. He continues vigorously to train all those who need and want to learn Krav Maga.
Moreover, he is a certified shooting instructor and a member of the Greek Shooting Federation.
- Expert 2 Institute Krav Maga Cork Ireland
- Expert 1 Krav Maga K.M.G (Krav Maga Global)
- Military Instructor K.M.G (Krav Maga Global)
- Gold Instructor I.M.K.M (International Military Krav Maga)
- Graduate 5 Krav Maga I.K.M.F (International Krav Maga Federetion)
- Military Instructor I.K.M.F (International Krav Maga Federetion)
- Certified Kettlebell Teacher (CKT) Level 1 Certification (I.K.F.F)
- Muay Τhai Advanced Level (Tiger Muay thai camp Phuket Thailand)
- Pistol-Rifle-Shotgun-Basic Level TTT ( Tactical Training Team)
- Tactical Carbine Shooting Course (CENTER-A,Kiev Ukraine)
- Shooting Instructor (ΣΚ.Ο.Ε)
- Animal Movement Level 1 Instructor
General Knowledge of Martial Arts and Sports Activities
His lifelong interest in martial arts began at a very young age. At the age of 14, he started practising Sotokan karate and he holds the brown belt. He later switched to full-contact style such as Kick Boxing, BJJ (Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu). He is still an active athlete, taking part occasionally in amateur competitions.
In addition to his martial arts skills, his first interaction with sports was at the age of 5 through swimming and lasted for nine years. During this time, he was a member of the National children's swimming team participating in Panhellenic competitions earning several distinctions.
- Graduate of the Department of Informatics Applications in Management and Economics of the University of the Ionian Islands.
- Holder of an MBA in Hospitality & Tourism Management from London Metropolitan University.