Krav Maga Maleh - Defense from Knife attacks
What you'll learn
- Basic punches and kicks.
- Defense against a low stab.
- Defense against a stab from above
- Knife Threat on the side of the Neck.
- Knife Threat at the Stomach.
- Knife Threat on the Neck.
- Knife Threat on the Back.
- Knife threat on the Throat.
- No knowledge or martial arts background is required.
- All ages, you can start to learn Krav Maga anytime.
- Some physical activities required.
When you think about frightening situations, the most dangerous and common one is a
knife attack! The knife video course will give you the best and most effective defenses
against knife attacks and threats that could happen in real life.
This knowledge will always go with you everywhere!
This knowledge is something you really need for protecting your life.
If you want to learn simple and effective self defense, this is the best video course that can
save your life. It shows more than an hour of the most common situations of knife threats
and attacks in Krav Maga!
When there is a knife attack, you need to end it in seconds. The major problem is hesitation.
The solution is to know how to respond automatically to the attack. Learning Krav Maga by
watching and practicing the techniques in the video course many times can lead you to a
point where you could respond automatically towards an attack.
Now you can learn the exact moves that are taught in my own classes. You will see in this
special video course that I am not only going to show you the right moves, but I will also
explain directly to you, the viewer, exactly what I am doing. You are able to watch the videos
as often as you need to thoroughly watch the exact techniques that you wish to master.
This is a special opportunity to learn real and simple self- defense course built on 34 years
of experience directly from an Israeli master!
Who this course is for:
- The following course has been developed for men, women, and all levels of strength and fitness.
- For people looking for a very simple & effective self-defense course against most knife attacks and threats.
- Those interested in learning to protect themselves and the ones they love against knife attacks.
Guy Dar, the chief instructor of Krav Maga, started his training in Krav Maga in 1980. He was authorized as Black Belt and Krav Maga instructor in 1989. Mr. Dar was personally trained by Eli Avikzar through the last 15 years of Eli's life in special class of Eli's Instructors.
Since 1980 Guy Dar has been involved with the Israeli Krav Maga Schools of self defense. Guy Dar is one of the few individuals in the world holding a rank of- 8 Dan in Krav Maga.
Krav Maga Maleh is the next generation of this fighting and self defense method and one of the biggest most authentic streams in Israel. Through the years of real life experience, Krav Maga Maleh has become simpler, more instinctive, faster and stronger than ever befor.