Krav Maga Course for Disarming a Gun: Graduate 1-5 Level
What you'll learn
- You will learn all the curriculum of Krav Maga for Pistol and Rifle Disarming as you were in a school. Graduate 1-5 Level
- You will learn how to stop and disarm a Pistol before draw from holster.
- You will learn how to disarm a Pistol from the front.
- You will learn how to disarm a Pistol from the side.
- You will learn how to disarm a Pistol from behind.
- You will learn how to disarm a Pistol from all heights.
- You will learn how to disarm a Rifle from the front.
- You will learn how to disarm a Rifle from the side.
- You will learn how to disarm a Rifle from behind.
- You will learn how to disarm a Rifle from all heights.
- You will learn how to disarm a Pistol in a hostage situation.
- You will learn how to disarm a Pistol in an execution situation.
- General Rules and Key Points about Disarming.
- Understanding the mindset of Krav Maga and self-defense.
- Understanding the mindset of Krav Maga and self-defense.
- How to Train. Levels of Training.
- There is no any requirement for this Course. Just the will to learn and love Martial Arts and Self Defence.
This course is a high-level technical Krav Maga course that targets to teach everybody the art of war through the Krav Maga system.
You will learn all the curriculum of the five Higher Levels as you were in a Krav Maga school.
In this course, we will demonstrate and teach you all the disarms for fire weapons that are included in the curriculum of Graduate 1-5 Level in Krav Maga.
G5 Level is the brown belt before Expert Levels which correspond to the black belt.
The way of training, as well as all the techniques and defences, will be taught like you were in a Krav Maga school.
This course is made to be very easy to understand and perform the techniques.
Krav Maga is a system that the most Police and Military Units around the Globe use and train and depend their lives on this system.
All the techniques in this course are given by level, explained in every little detail so everything will be understood by the student that will take the course.
For high-level martial artists, this course is a chance to find out about advanced techniques and new solutions for a great variety of possible attacks and apply them in your class.
But also this Course is designed in such a way that it could help a Krav Maga instructor with all the key points that he will need, and also it will help a general Martial Art Instructor to understand, learn and upgrade his class.
This is the course you are all talking about and asking for!
Krav Maga was made for everybody!
Imi Lichtenfeld, the founder of Krav Maga, used to say I make Krav Maga
“so that one may walk in peace.”
Who this course is for:
- This course is for everyone that wants to know all the curriculum of Krav Maga in high levels .
- Every one that wants to know how to disarm a weapon from any situation.
- Anyone how want to know all the rules and key points about disarming a gun, and where a gun disarm is possible to happen and survive.
- Everyone that wants to have a solid base for knowing how to defend themselves and loves ones from a variety of dangerous threats with a fire weapon.
- Any Krav Maga practitioner regardless of the Federation or School that is practicing who wants to have a solid foundation in Krav Maga.
- Any Martial Art Practitioner who wants to put new techniques in his quiver.
- Any Krav Maga instructor that needs to remember and see all the key points and the details for a technique and learn new techniques from a higher level.
Panos Zacharios was born in 1984.
He is the Founder and Head instructor of Guerrilla Tactical Strength founded in 2009.
His encounter with Krav Maga began when he attended Avi Moyal’s (Chairman of I.K.M.F) instructors’ school in Greece back in 2006. Since 2007 he teaches Krav Maga professionally.
He was a member of the International Krav Maga Federation (I.K.M.F) until 2013 and then he become a business partner with International Military Krav Maga organization (I.M.K.M),he was the Director and Head Instructor in Greece until 2014.
After that he started collaborating exclusively with Krav Maga Global (K.M.G) Greece. He was the head Instructor of K.M.G Attica and all its instructors were trained by him.
Now, Guerrilla works with many different Krav Maga providers around the world.
During all these years of teaching Krav Maga, Panos Zacharios has travelled many times to Israel and other countries, taking part in many courses and training.
Panos Zacharios has trained thousands of students in Krav Maga, such as civilians, security officers in events and nightclubs as well as V.I.P. security guards. He has been an instructor in several units of the Greek Army and the Police. He continues vigorously to train all those who need and want to learn Krav Maga.
Moreover, he is a certified shooting instructor and a member of the Greek Shooting Federation.
- Expert 2 Institute Krav Maga Cork Ireland
- Expert 1 Krav Maga K.M.G (Krav Maga Global)
- Military Instructor K.M.G (Krav Maga Global)
- Gold Instructor I.M.K.M (International Military Krav Maga)
- Graduate 5 Krav Maga I.K.M.F (International Krav Maga Federetion)
- Military Instructor I.K.M.F (International Krav Maga Federetion)
- Certified Kettlebell Teacher (CKT) Level 1 Certification (I.K.F.F)
- Muay Τhai Advanced Level (Tiger Muay thai camp Phuket Thailand)
- Pistol-Rifle-Shotgun-Basic Level TTT ( Tactical Training Team)
- Tactical Carbine Shooting Course (CENTER-A,Kiev Ukraine)
- Shooting Instructor (ΣΚ.Ο.Ε)
- Animal Movement Level 1 Instructor
General Knowledge of Martial Arts and Sports Activities
His lifelong interest in martial arts began at a very young age. At the age of 14, he started practising Sotokan karate and he holds the brown belt. He later switched to full-contact style such as Kick Boxing, BJJ (Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu). He is still an active athlete, taking part occasionally in amateur competitions.
In addition to his martial arts skills, his first interaction with sports was at the age of 5 through swimming and lasted for nine years. During this time, he was a member of the National children's swimming team participating in Panhellenic competitions earning several distinctions.
- Graduate of the Department of Informatics Applications in Management and Economics of the University of the Ionian Islands.
- Holder of an MBA in Hospitality & Tourism Management from London Metropolitan University.