Churn, CLV, MRR, CAC, NPS... - 20 SaaS metrics you must know
What you'll learn
- Learn the 10 most important SaaS metrics: MRR, ARR, Churn, CAC, ARPU, CLV, LTV, NPS, CSAT, CES
- Talk confident about these Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Highlight these metrics in your next department report and impress your manager
- Course comes with a downloadable KPI Calculator in Google Sheet/Excel form - no need to take notes
- Absolutely no experience is required
- We will start from the basics and gradually build up your knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Google Sheets or Excel will be helpful
- Only simple math
So you recently started working in a Software company and now you’re hearing all these terms Churn rate, MRR, LTV, CAC, ARPU, NPS, CSAT, CES and you are researching the internet trying to figure out what the acronyms stand for.
Or you actually have been working at your Software company for a while, but you don’t feel confident talking about these Key Performance Indicators (short KPIs), because you don’t fully understand how they are put together or how to report on them correctly.
I know how you feel, because that’s exactly where I was 5 years ago when I first started working for a SaaS company. Today, I get to manage a Sales Strategy Team and create weekly reports and boards slides, on these very same metrics.
For that reason I decided to condense everything that I've learned about SaaS metrics into an online course, where I explain to you the top 10 SaaS metrics everyone should know about.
I will also share my KPI calculator for free. This allows you to instantly calculate each and every metric you will learn here. No need to take notes!
The course includes:
Top 10 SaaS metrics everyone must know: MRR, ARR, Churn, CAC, ARPU, CLV, LTV, NPS, CSAT, CES
A KPI Calculator (Google Sheet/Excel) that includes all discussed metrics - no need to take notes
Beautiful graphs that you can use for your next presentation
This course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.
Who this course is for:
- People who just started to work in a SaaS Software Company
- People who work in a SaaS company for a while, but don't feel confident talking about these KPIs
- People who want to bring their reporting on these KPIs to the next level
Max Schoen works for the Software company PayByPhone which is wholly owned by Volkswagen Financial Services. He manages the Sales Strategy team and has more than 10 years experience in the Software industry.
Born in Lübeck, Germany he studied Management and Computer Science at the West Coast University of Applied Sciences. In 2015 he moved to Vancouver, Canada.
Max is passionate about reporting on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for Commercial Teams in SaaS companies and started his Udemy course 'KPI Max' in 2020.